seven minutes of heaven - childe

not sure if this is ooc lol

~modern au~

"so how does this game work again?" you questioned the grinning yanfei. "you put something of yours in that bag over there," the pink-haired girl started, pointing over towards a empty pillowcase. you sighed, interrupted her then moving your arm to flick her forehead "dummy that's not a bag, that's a pillowcase". "yeah okay whatever," She rolled her eyes playfully "then you pull out another object, and whoever's you get you have to make out with in that closest." Giggling she pulled you close.

"i bet you hope you get Tartaglia~"

you shoved her away, "shut up!" you hissed obviously angry that your friend had pretty much outed you, at least she was quiet but it still hurt. "hee hee~ you're so funny, y/n. plus im sure he likes you anyways.".

 unfortunately you weren't exactly mentally stable, and you had self-doubt "There's no way Tartaglia likes me, there's so many better options." you muttered under your breath, quiet enough for no one else to hear your words.

~

The pillowcase was pushed into your face for you to drop an object into. You rushed your arms around, checking your pockets for anything to put into the 'bag'. after one of the most awkward 20 seconds of the person holding the bag waiting for you to find something, you pulled off the metal band that was previously wrapped around your wrist. and dropped it into the pillowcase. 

The bracelet had been a gift from none other than Tartaglia himself. he had bought it as a sorry gift for spilling coffee on your arm, leaving a burn. you had told him multiple times that you were fine and you didn't need his gift -because god, did it look expensive- but he insisted, and you wore it every so often(he did seem to be a little bit extra happy whenever you greeted him with the band on).

After the rest of the players of this common party-game had given up their own choice of item, the game began. 

~~(im sure none of you want to hear about the other players and i don't really have any genshin ships other than chongqiu so sorry if you did want that but im just gonna skip everyone's one)~~

Finally it was your turn to pick out of the bag. slowly you reached your arm into the pillowcase, your fingers brushing against the edges of the plush material. your hands wrapped around one of the smaller items, it felt almost triangular. you pulled out a crimson earring. immediately you recognized this as Tartaglia's item of choice. Yanfei cooed excitedly "Tartaglia~ it's youuu". he seemed almost shocked. he looked your way, a slight hint of pink tint written across his cheeks.  he stood up, walking towards you and grabbing our hand to pull you up, before Yanfei showed the two of you where the closest you would be in is located.

Tartaglia's hand was still in your hold, he followed Yanfei as you trailed behind him. It was oh so painfully obvious how flustered you were to all of the other people who attended the "party" (it was more of a sleepover, people just liked the labels.).

"Okay!" clapping her hands together. Yanfei grinned up at the two of you "You only get 7 minutes so make sure to not waste it~". Tartaglia peered at you from the corner of his eyes, muttering as Yanfei softly closed the door.

"i don't plan to"

he pushed you against the wall of the small closet, pinning your arms on either side of your face, trapping you in between him and the wall behind you. as he bent down to your level, scanning your blushing face in the dark closet for any sign that you weren't comfortable, he needed your consent he wasn't the type to just take advantage because of a party game. You noticed his pause and you reached up pulling his face down onto your own. 

he seemed a bit shocked at your actions but he quickly started kissing back. you struggled against his strong grip on both of your wrists, he noticed and let go and you moved your arms to the back of his neck, pulling him towards you. He used his now free hands and pulled your legs up and wrapped them around his waist, pulling you closer, now the only thing supporting your weight was him and the door of the closet ;).

Unfortunately in your make-out session with Tartaglia himself. You nor him heard the muffled "OKaY loVEBIRDS TiMES uP" and you simply continued.

Yanfei ripped the closet door open -the very same door you were currently leaning on for support- and you and Tartaglia tumbled out, him falling down on top of you, your legs still wrapped around his waist. 

"oww,'' you groaned, rubbing your eyes at the light adjustment. "Oh~ ? did the two of you get that heated in there?" your friend teased as you snapped your eyes open quickly turning red at the position you and Tartaglia were in, he was practically straddling your hips.

He noticed and turned red, turning his head to the side as a attempt to hide his beet red blush, before he started scrambling off your lap. "uh, sorry about that" he forced out, then he dashed to the room with everyone else. darn and you thought you would be the flustered one. 

later on you got a text,

xxxx xxxx xxxx

um hi this is childe, yanfei gave me this

so um would you want to go on a date tomorrow?

bad ending but im lazy so you'll have to make do :) n e ways ily u guys sm u all make me soso so happy ahhhhh~ >3<

I SHOULD STOP WRITING JUST CHILDE AND KAEYA ONE SHOTS. BUT, WILL I STOP??? PROBABLY NOT THEY'RE FLIRTY SO ITS EASY LOL ANYWAYS I SHOULD DO MORE STORY QUESTS SO I ACTUALLY KNOW THE OTHER CHARACTERS  uhmmmmm