Chapter 1:17

"Ugh" Holly groaned before slamming her potions textbook onto the breakfast table, "How am I supposed to learn all this for next weeks exams?" She slumped onto the bench across from Bellatrix and Narcissa, burying her head in her arms.

"It's easy don't worry about it" exclaimed Bellatrix, chewing a sausage.

"Easy for you to say, you're not even bothering to revise" said Narcissa rolling her eyes.

"Exactly, am I stressed? No" Bellatrix spoke, pointing the sausage at Narcissa

"Guys I need help" Holly lifted her head to look at them both, "otherwise I'm going to fail" she shoved the textbook away from her.

"Ooh I have an idea!" Narcissa exclaimed, placing her teacup down, "What you need is a tutor"

"A tutor?" Holly said, confused.

"Yes a tutor. Someone to help you revise. Someone clever"

"I'll happily tutor you Holly" Bellatrix suggested

They both turned to looked at her, then looked at each other and started laughing. 

"What?" Bellatrix was confused, "What's so funny?"

"We said someone clever Bella" said Narcissa, before breaking out in a laugh again. 

Bellatrix glared at her then turned to Holly, "You think I'm clever, don't you Holly?"

"Um well sure" Holly replied. 

"You don't think I'm clever?" Bellatrix spoke in disbelief

"No I didn't say that.." 

"Well I'm going to show you," She turned to Narcissa, "Both of you" and she left the breakfast table. 

"That was very.. um.." Holly began

"Weird" Narcissa whispered, watching Bellatrix walk away. Bellatrix never acted like this, she didn't really care what others thought of her. She would always ask them to keep their opinions to themselves, if they ever gave their opinion. So what was the problem?

"Narcissa!" Holly exclaimed, snapping her fingers in-front of her face, trying to break her gaze. 

Narcissa jolted out of her thoughts, "I'm sorry, what were you saying?"

"I was saying that we need to find me a tutor... and fast" 

"Hmm.." She turned to look around the Great Hall, "Who do you think would be appropriate?" she wondered to herself.

Holly, also looking around, saw Sirius and his friends getting up from their table, and making their way to the door. She had to catch up to them. 

"Well whoever it is," Holly began, getting up and collecting her textbooks from the table, "find them quick" and she rushed off. 

"Wait Holly," Narcissa called after her, "where are you going?"

But Holly continued out of the Great Hall. 

****

"Hey Sirius" said Holly having caught up with him.

"Oh hey" Sirius replied, trying to get his textbook back from Remus.

"What's going on?"

Remus started walking faster, trying to get away from Sirius. 

"Oi give me my textbook back!" Sirius called ahead to him, Remus purposely ignoring him. 

Once Remus turned the corner, he began, "I gave Remus my textbook to help him revise, he's had it for two days now and still won't give it back" 

"Do you need it back to revise?"

"No. I've already revised."

"Then why do you need it back?"

"Just because"

"Oh"

"So how's things?" Sirius asked, as they too, turned the corner.

"Yeah things are good. I'm just so stressed about the exams" she said, clutching her books harder against her chest.

"There's nothing to worry about, you'll do great"

She sighed, "Narcissa thinks I should get a tutor"

"A tutor?"

"Yeah, someone clever to help me"

They entered the classroom, when Sirius stopped in his tracks.

"I know just the person"

****