The Windborne Travelers

~The keeper is fading away; the creator has not yet come. But the world shall burn no more, for you shall ascend.~

Game Backstory:

A boy and a girl stood amidst the tumult, under an unfamiliar sky. You were a pair of traveling twins, passing through countless worlds during your journey. Descending upon a continent named Teyvat, you hoped that you would be able to enjoy your time here.

But as you awoke among the falling stars, you saw the world in turmoil, a raging across the land...
You sought to leave this place and move on to the next world, but then a stood before you, barring the way. This deity was spotless, floating over a world of chaos.
Looking down on you.

The god took you away, and you were sealed and cast into a deep slumber filled with nightmares...
When you reawakened, the world was changed. The flames of war raged no longer, and nothing was left that looked familiar.
How long had you been asleep? You had no answers.
Thus you began a lonely journey, seeking the deity that you had once laid eyes upon...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  *In this story, Lumine brought Aether out of the Abyss Order and continues her journey with her brother* **In this AU, The Seven doesn't know anything about the travelers and they are all on Celestia, the empire for deities.**

(Content has been majorly correctly due to the story afterward)

Aether and Lumine's heroic and traveling stories had spread to the ears of The Seven, they seemed pretty interested in them. One of the Seven was the Anemo Archon. He is a handsome young boy, appearing to be like a 16 or 17-year-old bard of the City of wind, song, and freedom, Mondstadt. He took advantage that the Windblume Festival was about to start and descended to Mondstadt since the travelers would be back to celebrate with their friends.

"Aether! Come on, walk faster, will you? I'm late! Jean wouldn't like it!" "Okay, okay, I'm coming! I don't wanna scare those pigeons off!" A girl in a white dress was shouting at a boy who seemed to be her brother who's called Aether. "Come on! I'm the Windblume Star this year I don't wanna be late!" "It's okay, Lumine. You'll be fine! Relax!" Aether said to the girl called Lumine. "Of course, you don't need to hurry, but I need to! We just came back from Inazuma because of the barrier, remember?'' They ran through the streets of Mondstadt and suddenly, Lumine bumped into a young green bard. "I'm so so sorry! I'm in a hurry. Are you okay sir?" "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you" As Lumine and Aether walked away, the green bard stared at their presence and smiled also constantly blushing at the sight of Lumine.

"Jean, I'm so sorry about my lateness because of my brother," said Lumine nervously, hoping Jean would forgive her brother. 

"It's alright, we just started the ceremony." said the lady who apparently called Jean. She is the Acting Grand Master Of The Knights Of Favonius and since the Grand Master wasn't here, so she is the MC of the Windblume Festival ceremony. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of Mondstadt, welcome to Windblume Festival! I'm Jean as you all know, I will be hosting the Windblume Festival. Here is the Windblume Star of this year: Miss Lumine! She is the sister of an amazing traveler known wide in Teyvat and has returned from their recent journeys to Inazuma, the nation of eternity." 

The crowd started to murmur, "How did she go there? I thought it doesn't let other nations' people get in!" Jean raised her hand for silence and continued,

 "So, may the Windblume Star choose a kind of flower to offer the Anemo Archon Statue."

Lumine knew she needs to choose wisely before making offerings. She thought for a while and chose the Cecelia flower. "May the Anemo Archon and the thousand wind blown across Mondstadt protect us." 

She whispered. Lumine backed away and lifted her head to see the Anemo Archon's statue, she wonders if one day, just one day, she would meet the Anemo Archon in flesh, that would be exciting. But she has no idea her little dream would come true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Author's notes:

Hi! I'm the author of this story, you guys can call me Selena! I'm not really good at writing stories but I'll give it a try,ehe! So, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Until next time, my fellow Venlumi shippers!