An Adventure With You

"Oh Lumine, Venti, you're back! These are the best foods Paimon's ever eaten!" said Paimon while stuffing food in her mouth. Venti takes note that Paimon has a big appetite. Lumine smiles and goes to Sara of Good Hunter and pays quite a sum of mora and bought some recipes and ingredients. Aether explored the whole Mondstadt city area while Paimon was eating her Stick Honey Roasts, Chicken-Mushroom Skewers, and Fishermen's Toasts."This place didn't change, huh. But the people don't recognize me as your elder brother, how rude..."Aether complained walking to Katheryne with Lumine, Venti, and Paimon to check on commissions.

"Hello Katheryne, I'm here to check on commissions, but at the last Windblume Festival, you said there were no commissions while we're celebrating. So I'm not really expecting there will be commissions for me." Lumine said while Katheryne was checking commissions for her."Greetings, Lumine, Aether, Paimon, and Venti. Yes, there's a very dangerous commission here in the database, but I don't recommend you to do it alone. It's best to have 2 to 3 archers beside you to do this commission."Katheryne replied to Lumine "Well, you're in luck, Lumi if you don't mind me calling you that." said Venti with a smile or rather a smirk on his face "Well, I actually don't mind, and why I'm in luck?" asked Lumine, turning to Venti. "You see, I'm a bard and an archer, so you could bring me with you alongside Yoimiya and Ayaka on your little adventure," said Venti with a proud expression on his face, "Are you sure? Paimon's a bit worried..." Paimon face showed a worried and skeptical emotion and Venti frowned "Why are you all thinking I'm just a useless bard... I'm hurt." Lumine made a face to Paimon and comforted Venti, "Ok, ok now, I will bring you with me then. Make a smile, Venti." Venti immediately cheered up and said "Okay then, let's head to the location then! Shall we?" Katheryne informed them " The location is in Stormterror's Lair, Old Mondstadt. Make sure to bring food and healing equipment because there's at least 3 Ruin Guards' insight, Ad Astra Abyssosque( To the Stars and the Abyss) travelers!"

*************************************************************

Angelica: So hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry for the late chapter, I was so busy because of school......

Paimon: Paimon thinks it's okay because school is important!

Angelica: I will add more characters like Thoma, Kokomi, or maybe Raiden Shogun(Ei)! So stay tuned for more chapters and characters, bye for now!