The Windborne Bard Of Mondstadt

The Windblume Festival started in a blast, the celebration was huge and no one has anything to worry about. The streamers linked the buildings together, there were joyful emotions and laughter all across Mond. A bard wearing almost all green was walking down a little street to a tavern called Angel's Share. He used to hang out there and drink some wine and people suspected that he was underage. The bard would always say he wasn't underage to drink wine, it's just that he looks young that's all. The tavern owner, Diluc was always counting how many bottles of wine the bard could drink, then when he's finished, Diluc is always chasing him down for Mora and the bard was always so lucky to getaway. The bard's name is Venti and he is the most famous bard of all time. He has black hair with lake green teal tips on his braids. He always wears green color themed bard hat, cape even pants! The people of Mondstadt appreciate him a lot and showers him with positive compliments when he's performing. He often tells his audience to buy him wine to replace Mora. 

As he strode along the path, he saw the girl who bumped into him the very morning. Venti thought it would be nice to say hello to them, so he went to greet them. To his surprise, Lumine and Aether were also about to greet him too. They exchanged some 'hello's and 'how are you's. "Would I have the pleasure to know your names? Venti asked politely, "My name is Lumine and this is my brother, Aether."Venti slightly blushed, he didn't want Lumine and Aether to know that he had a crush on Lumine, the girl he just got to know right? "Ahaha Lumine, you're dead." Aether looked at Lumine annoyingly as he was about to answer Venti's question"Why is that, Aether?"  Lumine looked skeptically at Aether "Because you didn't ask me the permission the speak my name!" said Aether smirking. "Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, NO! Ahhhhh!! SAVE ME!"Lumine cried while she was chasing by Aether. Venti could only smirk at the scene."What are you smirking at, young man?!" A high-pitched voice came from the other side of his ear. Venti spun around to found out that the voice came from a fairy-like girl, she was floating in mid-air."I'm Venti, what's yours, little fairy?" Venti asked nicely, hoping to calm the fairy, "I'm Paimon, Lumine and Aether's traveling companion, nice to meet you, Venti." Paimon calmed down a bit and continued "Where in the whole Tevyat is Lumine and that former Abyss Prin- Oops... hehe you heard nothing, you heard nothing..." Venti thought: I heard Paimon said Aether was the former Prince of the Abyss... How come? They look so kind, especially Lumine... Maybe I heard wrong... "Uhh, you okay Venti? Teyvat to Venti? Hello?"Paimon asked Venti because he looked like he's daydreaming something. "Oh sorry Paimon, we should look for Lumine and Aether now... I wonder where they are..."

"Aether, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"Lumine said as her brother caught up with her."Fine, I'll let it slip then since you're my beloved sister." Aether smirked and reached to his inventory for water, Lumine also did the same as they're exhausted from running. A breeze of wind blew past Lumine and Aether, then they saw Venti and Paimon walking towards them. "Lumine! Paimon's worried sick! The people of Mondstadt were finding you!" Paimon said as Venti mumbled some kind of enchantment phrase, then the winds blew gently at the travelers."Paimon's lying, she's just worried that Aether would beat you up, Lumine." Venti shot a glare at Paimon and continued"So, shall we go back to Mondstadt? The Windblume Festival is a big celebration in Mondstadt, and you're the Windblume Star this year.You should enjoy the time you're spending now."Venti told Lumine. Aether's kind of excited, so he pulled his magical map of Teyvat and teleported back to Mondstadt, leaving Lumine, Venti, and Paimon all alone."Paimon should really get going. Paimon doesn't want to miss ANY Windblume Festival special delicacies!" Paimon floated away while saying that, leaving our protagonists here all by themselves. As Paimon left, Venti got nervous around Lumine. Lumine seemed to notice that and asked Venti"Are you okay, Venti?  You seemed nervous about something." "Uh...Huh? Oh I'm not fine, I mean I'm fine, thank you."Venti was too nervous and said the wrong thing, Lumine didn't ask any further as they walked back to the city together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angelica: Hello, my fellow Venlumi shippers! I'm sorry if this chapter is bad... I will try my best to change the errors in these chapters.

Paimon: You already did a great job, Angelica, you should be proud of yourself!

Angelica: Paimon, go back to eating your Sticky Honey Roast, and thanks.