An Adventure With You Part 1- To The Ruins, We Go!

After Katheryne bid them goodbye, Aether went to Liyue to visit Zhongli, so the twins parted ways.

Lumine called Ayaka and Yoimiya to the ruins. They shared a lot of interesting and funny stories about their travels or in their nations, like Ayaka, Thoma and Lumine played the hotpot game and how Thoma almost got his tongue frozen by the Mist Flowers that Lumine put into the hotpot; Klee bombed the fish in Starfall Lake and chased by Jean; Yoimiya suddenly shot an arrow towards the Sacred Sakura Tree and got scolded by Yae Miko.....  Venti laughed at all the stories they shared, that was until Yoimiya wanted to know about Venti: where he came from and his own stories. Venti frowned a little, but he returned to a smile and said "You guys know where I came from, right?" The girls nodded, "I will tell you my story then......" Venti told the girls that he lost his best friend, a bard from Mondstadt many years ago(The Nameless Bard from Venti's story quest, if you didn't do it, I advise you to skip to the fighting part or the next part, but if you want to know the whole story quest without doing it, then you could search in on Youtube (This is a made-up story, but similar) in the Stormterror attack. His friend got swooped up by the wind currents created by Stormterror (aka Dvailn) and fell into Cider Lake and drowned to death. Venti's eyes were full of tears when he came to this part, Yoimiya said sorry to Venti, Ayaka comforted him, but Lumine immediately knew that wasn't the truth, well some part was, but it isn't.

While they comforted Venti, Lumine saw a spark of light in the ruins and immediately ran towards it. Venti saw her and ran after her, Ayaka and Yoimiya too. Lumine immediately knew that the spark of light came from the artifact set from Khaenri'ah... From her dearest brother Aether. She took it and hid it, then Venti, Ayaka, and Yoimiya came up to her, panting from the running (hehe I think I have some grammatical errors here, pls correct me if you know how to, thx).

'' What did you see, traveler? Why were you running so fast? I don't see anything interesting or dangerous....'' Ayaka asked

"Ah... It's nothing... Hehe, it's nothing, let's go there, I saw the commission that Kat(Katheryne's name in short form) gave us....'' Lumine spoke as she was running to the ruin guards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hehe, sorry for posting so late! I had to have exams, and my birthday is on the 15th day of this month! I've been thinking and working on this while having these things going on... I meant to post this earlier, sorry guys...

Thank you for supporting tho! Have a wonderful year and day! I'm gonna play Genshin later on...