❄︎~ 你是谁 ~❄︎

Playing games was basically your everyday routine. You play video games almost every day, to the point where your friends told you to just start your own streaming channel.

You didn't like the idea at first, since it would be too bothersome, but you eventually agreed. Since you technically have almost everything that you needed to start a gaming channel. All that's left is to make your social accounts.

Trying to think of a username, you just shrugged and went with whatever was on your mind. (Username).

Feeling contented with your chosen username, a smile made its way towards your lips. You decided that you would stream once or twice a week if you ever felt like it.

Just like that, a few days later you've received tons of followers and subscribers. Complimenting your gaming skills, as well as your looks.

Today was another day. You decided to start streaming. As soon as you sat on your gaming chair you pressed the 'Go' button and a banner popped up on your screen.

Written on it were the words "Going live in a few" Propping on your headphones, the timer hit 0. Your face popped up on the screen. The chat flooded as thousands of people entered. Your stream soon started.

Greeting the viewers with a smile on your face, you started playing the game. You started off by killing monsters, and opening treasure chests.

It continued for a few more minutes until a notification popped up on your screen. "@ayaka.kamisato gave you 10 subs" You looked towards the screen with a smile.

You thanked the person before looking back at the chats. Confusion soon showed on your face. "Omg, is that really Ayaka?" "No way AYAKA??" "OMG, IT IS AYAKA!!!" You looked towards your camera and gave them a confused look. "What? What's going on?" You questioned, a frown appeared on your features.

"WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHO AYAKA IS?" The chat soon flooded again, but this time it's about you not knowing who this famous Ayaka person is.

You were about to question them again, but a monster from the game interrupted you. "Ah, shit." You cursed under your breath. You continued on your game, quickly forgetting about the commotion that was happening in the chat.

Eventually you had to say your 'goodbyes' and end the stream. Once ended, you immediately breathed out a small sigh as you felt tired. Contemplating on whether you should go to bed or watch a movie.

You were soon interrupted as you felt your phone vibrate before you. A notification popped up. You looked over and noticed that it was from Twitter.

"@ayaka.kamisato followed you" Even though you've had tons of notifications from your followers, this somehow stood out. The name sounded familiar to you, as if you've heard it before.

Opening the said app, you pressed the account of a certain follower. Now realizing why the name sounds so familiar.

Apparently, your viewers were talking about her, she was there watching your live and even gave you subs. You let out a small chuckle, following her back. Scrolling through your feed, you realized that you were trending, as a famous streamer just entered your recent live.

At the same time, you received a message. It was from the same person who had recently watched your stream and followed you on Twitter. Unbeknownst to you, a smile crept on your face. "Hi, good evening!" You chuckled at her cheery greeting. You replied back, knowing it would be rude to ignore an unknown person.

"Hello!" Immediately she responded. "Hi! I watched your live today and I must say, you were really good." You smiled at her nice compliment. Of course, you gave her your thanks and continued to talk to her more.

Time went by faster than you expected. It was already 2 am. Your mood immediately went down, knowing you have to end your current conversation. She agreed as well, knowing it's bad to stay up too late.

Unfortunately for you, it didn't matter as you were always sleeping late. But you didn't want to bother her, so you said your goodbyes and good nights. You ended your chat.

Sighing to yourself, you smiled knowing you've made a new friend. You didn't know much about her, but it felt like you've known her for years.

Your heart beated faster than normal. You were not oblivious to these kinds of feelings. You knew you have already fallen for her, but you didn't want to rush things as you have just met her.

You let out a groaned, before flopping onto your bed. You reached for your laptop, deciding on watching her old streams. Lying comfortably on your bed, you pressed play.

You felt tons of emotions watching her videos. The way she smiles, the way she laughs, and how she was always dedicated even though it's just a game. You knew you were in love, but you didn't want to rush things, as love takes time.

Unfortunately for you, you were soon interrupted from your watching session. Your phone ringed. Sighing you dragged your lazy body from the bed and towards your gaming table.

You picked up the call, not even bothering to look at the id of the said caller. "What?" You answered feeling unsatisfied that you have been interrupted.

"That isn't a nice way to greet your friend." Your friend whined from the other side of the phone. You chuckled, and playfully rolled your eyes at his statement.

"My apologies Gorou, you just had to interrupt my watching session." You slyly apologized. He just chuckled and accepted your said apology.

"It's fine, this is what I get for being friends with you anyways." He stated earning a small groan from you. He chuckled yet again, before you could protest he spoke once more cutting you off.

"Did you get an invitation?" He questioned. You were silent, so he took that as an answer. He sighed. "Check your email, I'm sure they sent you one."

You nodded, even though he couldn't see it. You opened your email on your laptop. As you scrolled down trying to find that one specific email.

As soon as you found it. You scanned the words written on it as you gasped. Eyes widening at the sudden invitation.

Immediately placing your phone on your ears you called out to your friend. "Gorou..is this real?" You questioned slightly shocked.

He snickered at the tone of your voice. "Yeah, it's real. I knew you would get one." You smiled.

You were invited to a streamers event, where you could meet your fans and other famous streamers. "Yo, Were you invited as well?" You heard from the other side of the phone.

You chucked hesitantly as you still couldn't believe the sudden news. "Yeah, I did." You felt him smile from the other side of the phone. "Congrats, you can finally join us." He chuckled.

You smiled knowing that he was right. "Thanks, Kazuha." You thanked your other friend. Before Gorou decided to end the call, you guys talked for a few, as it was already 3 am.

You groaned as you dropped your phone on your bed, followed by you dropping yourself as well. 'The event is in a few days..why do I feel like something great is about to happen?' You wondered as you felt yourself drifting to sleep.

why do I feel like something great is about to happen?' You wondered as you felt yourself drifting to sleep

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝: 08/21/21
Edited again: 09/24/22