❄︎~ 很高兴认识你 ~❄︎

You felt yourself being shaken awake. You grunted in response and opened your eyes. Rubbing it, to wake yourself up. "Finally. Let's go class is over." Kazuha stated with a breath of relief as he successfully woke you up from your slumber.

Gorou was by the door waiting for the both of you. You nodded, as you grabbed your bag and slung it on one of your shoulders as you started walking out of the room.

As soon as you and your friends were out a few students immediately went towards you. You only gave them a smile. 

"How was class seniors?" asked one of your juniors. You guys started walking, while your juniors followed. "This person here was busy sleeping. So I'm not sure how the class went for this sleepyhead." Exclaimed Gorou as

he pointed his finger towards you. You groaned as a few of your juniors laughed. They continued talking to you and your friends until you reached the cafeteria.

Once you guys reached the cafeteria, your juniors bid you and your friends 'goodbye' as they went towards their table. 

You guys gave out a relieved sigh, chuckling after."Wow. Those were a lot of questions than normal," exclaimed Kazuha as he gave an awkward chuckle. You and Gorou laughed as he groaned.

Walking towards your table, you guys sat down. Taking out your lunch you smiled. "Finally, lunch."The two looked at you in disbelief.

"All you care about is lunch and sleep.It's like we aren't here anymore." The two sulked.

You chuckled before digging in your food. The three of you ate peacefully. A few minutes had passed as your phone dinged. 

The two looked at you confused but uninterested at the same time since they didn't want to pry. You took out your phone and checked the notification, it was from Ayaka.

You immediately opened your phone and checked her reply. "I apologize! I was a bit flustered and immediately forgot about it!I um do not mind you sending me things like this...So please don't worry about it!"

You chuckled at her response and immediately started typing. "It's alright Ayaka, don't sweat it!" You pressed send, before chuckling. 

You've already finished eating all that's left is to wait for your friends. So while waiting,you spend all your time chatting with Ayaka.

As time passed by, it was now the day of the event. You were finally going to meet your fans and other famous streamers.

You immediately got ready knowing your friends were already waiting for you down the stairs. Once you've finally looked decent enough, you grabbed your stuff and headed down the stairs.

"Let's go?" asked Gorou as he pointed towards the door. You nodded and soon left. "Are we riding your car today?" You questioned, turning your head towards a certain pony-tailed boy.

He nodded as he opened his car door, entering it. You entered as well. Turning your head towards the window, the car started. Gazing out the window, you smiled. 

You have been anxious these past few days knowing that you were going to meet a lot of new people. You remembered something and immediately opened your phone.

You went to Twitter and started typing. "So excited to see you guys at the event! Make sure to bring your camera's for a photo. See you there!" You tweeted, and soon enough there were a lot of likes, retweets, and replies.

But one of them stood out the most."@ayaka.kamisato: I'm so excited to finally meet you in person! I'll see you there!!" You chuckled and liked her response. 

Soon enough there were a lot of people wondering and asking questions such as "How long have they been talking?" and "How long have you guys been friends?" and even a few "Are you guys friends?" You chuckled as your recent tweet blew up.

You continued to scroll under your tweet seeing the replies of your fans, but a gasp interrupted you. You looked up, confused clearly written on your face.

"What?" You questioned. Gorou turned to look at you with an obviously shocked face. "I didn't know you and Ayaka were friends!" He exclaimed. 

Then you heard another gasp. You turned and looked at the owner and sighed. You decided to explain to them what had happened these past few days.

Once you were done explaining, they started to chuckle. "Do you like her?" Kazuha questioned. You looked at him before blushing. Covering your face with your hands you shook your head."..No." You replied. Again, they chuckled.

You sighed before chuckling with them. "Yeah, I do actually." They then started smirking. You immediately groaned, knowing that they're going to be teasing you for the next few days. You decided to look out the window and enjoy the scenery as your mind wondered off. 

Immediately a smile made its way towards yourface. "We're here," Kazuha exclaimed as he stopped the car.

You all went out and were immediately greeted by screams. You guys turned to look at where the screams were coming from and to your surprise.

There were a lot of people screaming and shouting, calling your names. You guys gave them a small wave and a smile before entering the building.

'Thank god, there was a gate keeping them from running towards us' You thought as you gave out a sigh of relief. As soon as you guys entered, your jaw dropped. It was beautiful. 

There were many people and advertisements for games that you have yet to play and have already played.

As you continued to admire the scenery, you have been pulled out of your thoughts as soon as a person greeted you.

"Hello!! I am one of the producers here. It's nice to know that you have accepted our invitation!" She exclaimed rather excitedly before stretching out her hand for you to shake.

You smiled at her and returned the handshake. After parting your hands, she spoke yet again.

"I'm Yoimiya, please enjoy your stay!" She exclaimed before leaving to greet other streamers. You then looked around noticing that the two boys you were with already left. 

You sighed before deciding to sit in a random chair. A few minutes have passed. You had already met a few of your fans and a few famous streamers.

You were glad to meet a lot of people but were easily tired. 'I didn't know that meeting new people was this tiring..' You thought as you groaned. You were again interrupted from your whining, as a voice spoke.

It was soft, calming, and beautiful. You looked up at the owner of the voice. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Kamisato Ayaka."

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝: 08/21/21𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 1,123

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝: 08/21/21
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 1,123