❄︎~ 我道歉 ~❄︎

Opening your eyes, the first thing you saw was the bright sun shining through your your window. You groaned as you turned over to the other side grabbing a pillow and holding it close.

You gave out a sigh, knowing that once your awake you can't go back to sleep. You tiredly sat up, as you rubbed your eyes traying to wake yourself up.

You looked around your room trying to find your phone, seeing as it has been plugged into your charger by your bedside table.

Knowing it wasn't you who plugged it, you immediately stood up. Running down the stairs, you found your two best friends already dressed up and is eating breakfast.

You glared daggers at them as you were scared at the thought of someone breaking into your house. Apparently you caught their attention.

 "Good morning sleepyhead." greeted Gorou, with a small smile. You groaned a small 'good morning' as you walked back upstairs.

Kazuha chuckled bringing back his gaze towards his phone. You walked towards your closet as you took out your uniform.

Hurrying towards your bathroom, you immediately got ready. Once finished, you went towards your bed tidying it up before leaving for school.

Grabbing your bag and phone, you went out the door. Walking down the stairs you were met with the two boys all ready to leave.

They smiled at you as you sighed in relief, before walking out the door. Not forgetting to lock it, as you went out. "How was your stream yesterday? I heard Ayaka was there." teased a certain brunette.

You smacked the brunette on his nape in response, as the blonde laughed. "Shut up, I didn't know who she was in the first place." You sighed.

The two looked at you and chuckled, knowing it was their fault that they didn't tell you who she was. "Well, you didn't ask." shrugged Kazuha, with a teasing smirk. 

You threw him the already finished apple you took with you before leaving, as you haven't eaten breakfast yet. "Hey! No littering" He scolded.

He took out a small piece of tissue paper and picked up the finished apple before throwing it in a trash bin close by. While waiting for him to do so, you felt your phone vibrate indicating that you just got a notification.

"Good morning!" greeted the cheerful girl. You chuckled. 'How is she so cheerful early in the morning?' you thought, apparently your two friends saw how your mood immediately changed due to a single notification you saw. 

They both decided not to pry it out of you knowing, they would get beaten up if they continued to ask you.

You didn't mind the looks the two are giving you as you continued to stare at your phone, knowing you wouldn't trip on your way to school.

"Good morning to you too." You responded to the girl. After a while, she immediately replied.

"Did you get an invitation for the streamers event?" She questioned. You immediately typed in your reply, before pressing send. "Yeah, are you going as well?" You waited anxiously for her reply.

As your palms started sweating, the two immediately noticed this. "Hey, you ok? You look kind of anxious." Kazuha asked, worriedly.

You looked at them and gave them a small smile. "Yeah, just waiting for a certain reply." The two just nodded. 

You looked back at your phone, as you felt it vibrate in your hands. The smile that rested on your face Immediately grew as you looked at her response. "I am! I can't wait! I'll um..see you there?" You chuckled. "Of course. I'd love to see you in person."

You immediately pressed send as you looked up, knowing you're already at school grounds. You sighed, your smile fading as you immediately wore your 'uninterested' face.

Immediately you and your friends were surrounded by a crowd of people. You gave out a small groan. As soon as you and your friends became streamers, your fame increased. People, who used to hate you, started loving you.

People who loved you started wanting to be you. That's just how society is. You sighed and immediately pushed your way through, knowing you'd be late if you didn't.

 "Sorry I need to get to class. Excuse me." You said trying to pass the crowd, as your friends did the same. Once you've finally escaped the crowd, you let out a breath of relief.

Looking back, you noticed that your two friends are still in there, you chuckled deciding to leave them, and immediately got ready for another lecture of scolding from the two.

You took out your phone, as you were walking towards your class. You saw how she didn't reply, you felt a pang in your chest. You frowned, but decided to not think anything about it. As you got to your class, you immediately sat on your seat. Your classmates continued to stare at you. 

You felt a slam on your table, knowing who it is you didn't bother to look up. Instead, you chuckled. "How dare you leave us behind!" scolded an angry Gorou.

Beside him was an annoyed Kazuha. The three of you immediately started blaming each other and caused a commotion. The rest of your classmates just watched but didn't bother to interrupt or to stop you.

Because knowing you, it would only make it worse. After a few minutes of bickering, the teacher entered, the room immediately fell silent as the two immediately went to their seat.

The teacher eyed the three of you mysteriously and sighed, knowing you had another session of bickering. 

She was not even surprised as she just let it slide. The session started, as your mind couldn't forget about your conversation with Ayaka.

You took your phone out and immediately sent her a message before placing your phone back down. Not wanting your teacher to confiscate it.

Even though you are already in high school, phones are still prohibited in class. You sighed as you folded your arms on top of your table.

You placed your head on top of it and closed your eyes. Your teacher saw this and gave out a small smile before chuckling, she didn't bother to wake you up as she knows how it feels to be tired in class.

So she just decided to ask your friends to take notes for you, so you could get some rest. You thanked her in your mind and continued to fall asleep.

"I'm guessing you're busy? Or you're just flustered about what I had said? If so I'm sorry for saying such things. I'll see you at the event!"

-Seen 9:20AM

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝: 08/21/21𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 1,119

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝: 08/21/21
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 1,119