Bad Wolf

(Ivy's outfit at the top. I'm still trying to figure out whether to make Rose or Ivy Bad Wolf. Also, don't know how to make Ivy seem jealous of Lynda, ya know!)

The Doctor and Ivy opened their eyes to find themselves stuck in a spinning cupboard. "What is it?" The Doctor asks, trying to find a way out. "What's happening?" He finally finds the door and he and Ivy go tumbling out, her landing on top of him.

A voice sounds out behind them. "Oh my god! I don't believe it!" A woman runs up to the two, looking down at them. "Why'd they put you in there? They never said you two were coming." The woman helps Ivy up first and then the Doctor.

Ivy looks around, holding her head. "What happened? I was-" She scrunched her eyes and groans in pain.

"Careful now." The voice said. "Oh!" She cried as the Doctor fell straight back down on his face.

"Doctor!" Ivy cried, stumbling to help him up.

"That's the transmat" The woman explains. "It scrambles your head. I was sick for days!" She and Ivy struggle to get him back on his feet. "All right?" The woman asks. "So, what are your names then?" She asks the two.

The Doctor wobbles on his feet, but Ivy is quick to hold on to his chest and arm even though she too is not the most stable. "I'm Ivy this is the Doctor... I think. We were er... I don't know, what happened?" She asks, looking around once again. "How-" she begins but gets cut off by the woman.

"You got chosen!" She smiles at them.

The Doctor having finally found some form of bearings replies. "Chosen for what?"

She smiles once again. "You're a housemate!" She giggled. "You're in the house. Isn't it brilliant?" She gestures around them, over by a pink screen with a glowing eye on it, a young man with a white shirt with lips on doesn't look too happy.

"That's not fair!" He exclaims. "We've got eviction in five minutes! I've been here for all nine weeks, I've followed the rules, I haven't had a single warning, and then they come swanning in!"

The other person in there, a dark-skinned woman wearing a bright pink polo shirt chimes in. "If they keep changing the rules, I'm going to protest, I am!" She assures. "You watch me, I'm going to paint the walls."

Suddenly, a rather robotized voice rings out across the room. "Would the Doctor and the Creator please come to the diary room?" The two Time Lords turn to look at each other before making their way through a door that also had the eye painted on it. The Doctor sits down in a cushioned red chair, and pats his lap for Ivy to take a seat; seeing as there were no other chairs in the room. "You are live on channel forty four thousand. Please do not swear."

Ivy and the Doctor look at one other before turning back to the screen. "You have got to be kidding me." They say at the same time.

Meanwhile, Rose woke up on the floor of an unfamiliar studio with a pounding headache. A man leans over her. "What happened?" She croaked out, holding her head.

"It's alright." The man assures. "It's the transmat, does your 'ead in. Get a bit of amnesia. What's your name?" He asks.

"Rose." She replies. "But where's the Doctor? Or Ivy?" She asks, looking around.

"Just remember, do what the android says. Don't provoke it. The android's word is law!" He informs her.

She looks at him confused. "What do you mean, android? Like a robot?" He stares at her as if she's gone mad.

The floor manager calls out to those in the studio. "Positions, everyone! Thank you!" She yells.

"Come on, hurry up." The man states, helping Rose up. "Steady, steady." She wobbles in her feet for a second before looking around again, still confused, breathing heavily with one arm around the man's shoulder as he helps her walk.