World War Three

Recap:

Once it was fully unclothed, the other stood up and reached into his inside pocket. "And thank you all for wearing your ID cards." As he pulled out a trigger switch, "They'll help to identify the bodies!" He laughed and pressed the button.

Every ID card lit up with a high voltage electrical shock that was completely and utterly deadly... to humans! 

____________________

The Doctor and Ivy writhed in pain as the current passed through them but slowly, ever so slowly, they reached up and ripped the card off from around their necks and holding the electrified tags in their hands.

"Deadly to humans, maybe!" The Doctor stated as he held up his tag as Ivy did the same. Together, they walked towards the creatures and attached them to the mechanism around their necks; which clearly had a linked feed to the others as both of them began being electrocuted.

The two Gallifreyans, rushed out the door to get soldiers and guards. 

"Oi. You want aliens, you've got them. They're inside Downing Street! Come on!" The Doctor called out as he ran back to the room they were just in, bringing all the armed guards and officers with him. 

But when they returned, both the General and the acting Prime Minister had returned to their skin suits and looked none the wiser.

"Where have you been? I called for help. I sounded the alarm. There was this... lightning! This kind of um... electricity. And they all collapsed!" The Prime Minister claimed.

"I think they're all dead." On of the officers stated.

"That is what I'm saying. They did it. Those two there!" He yelled pointing at Ivy and The Doctor.

"I think you'll find the Prime Minister is an alien in disguise-" He stopped abruptly and turned to look at Ivy who winced and shook her head. "That's never gonna work is it?" The Doctor replied looking round at the guards who shook their heads. "Fair enough." He agreed before grabbing Ivy's hand and racing out the door, the officers and the two aliens hot on their trails. They crowded round the two, blockading them in.

"Under the jurisdiction of the emergency protocols, I order you to execute these two!" The general yelled. All the guns cocked at his word.

"Yes. Well, you see. The thing is... if I was you, if I was gonna execute someone by backing them against a wall; between you and me... little word of advice." He was cut off by a ding.

"Don't back them up against a lift!" Ivy smiled as the two scrambled inside, sonicking the panel. "Bye!"

********************

The lift opened again on the first floor and they were greeted by another one of those big green aliens who screamed at their arrival. "Hello." The Doctor nodded politely, distracting it so Rose and the Harriet could escape before sonicking the panel again. 

On the second floor, they couldn't see any guards or aliens so they stepped out. Then they remembered seeing Rose on the first floor, so they took the stairs down to help her.

Just before they walked past the elevator, they heard it open again. "It does us good to hunt. Purifies the blood." They hid together behind a pillar and watched as two of those aliens walked past, towards where they could only assume a third one was, and maybe the two girls. "They'll keep this floor quarantined as our last hiding ground before the final phase." So, they followed.

"My brother's!" They heard another distorted voice as the two entered. Margaret Blaine (one of the human skins she'd been hiding in) had been hunting Rose and Harriet and had cornered them in this room. Harriet was hiding behind a screen while Rose hid behind a curtain.