Let's Go Fly a... TARDIS

The TARDIS materialized in the Powell Estate, the sound echoing; bouncing off each of the flat blocks. Once it had come to a complete stop, the doors wing open and Rose Tyler hops out with her bag on her back, followed by The Doctor and The Creator.

"Right! I'll stay the night here, just tonight." She points at the Doctor, who holds his hands up in defense. "Don't go flying too far!" She turns to walk. "And be back tomorrow!"

"Yes Sir!" Ivy salutes her, smiling as she walks towards her flat.

The two Time Lord's wave as she turns back to face them before sighing and turning back to the TARDIS.

"Right you. What do you want to do with our day?" The Doctor asks, holding his arm out for her to wrap hers round.

"Hmm" she hums considering. "How about... I fly today!"

The Doctor winced but before her could speak, she cut in. "Oi! I got my license! I can legally drive this beautiful girl. Please! Please let me." She gave him her best puppy eyes. "Please please please please please-"

"Fine! Just stop begging. Just this once."

"Yes!" She cheered as she danced over to the console, grinning like a mad woman. "Better hold on." She pressed a few buttons and the noise began. She spun a wheel and rang a bell: the TARDIS spinning through the vortex, albeit a lot less bumpy than when he controls. With a spin of one more wheel, they landed comfortably.

"Right. We're here!" She smiled before racing to the doors, turning back and grinning at him. She swung the doors open and waited for him to join her as she stared out into the Purple Nebula System. "Look at it. Gorgeous!"

"I haven't been here in absolute years.  Still as beautiful though." The Doctor sighed before wrapping one arm around her. "What are we doing here though?" He looked down at her.

"Picnic."

"Excuse me?"

She chuckled at his confusion. "I knew Rose was taking a day off, so last time we stopped off on Earth; I employed her to help me make a picnic!" She smiled before running off somewhere in the TARDIS. The Doctor stood there, dumbfounded waiting for her to return. She came skipping back in, beaming, with a large basket.

"Ta da!" She exclaimed, holding it up.

"What's in there?" He chuckled.

"Food."

"I got that! I meant more specifically." He laughed at her.

"Oh sorry. There's lots! Scotch eggs, sandwiches, tea.. oh! Jammy dodgers." She hummed, wiggling her eyebrows. "Come on. Let's eat!" She sat on the edge of the TARDIS opening, patting next to her for him to join her.

"Do you like it..." She asked cautiously.

"Of course I do." He smiled reassuringly. "Come here!" He held his arms open and she was quick to jump into them, hugging him as tightly as she could. "Hey! You alright?" He asked, worried for why she was holding on for dear life.

"I don't want lose you. Ever." She dug her face into his neck and breathed in deeply.

"And you won't!" He caressed her back gently. "Ever."

She leant back, looking into his eyes and caressing his cheeks. She moved her head forwards, capturing his lips with hers. They moved in sync, slow and meaningful; conveying how much love they held for one another. He pulled away and gazed, lovingly, at her; taking her in, in all her glory.

"I love you. I love you so much Ivy."

"I love you too Doctor!" They smiled at each other before sitting back down and opening the basket, enjoying a wonderful meal together, watching the Nebula flow around them.

********************

Jackie Tyler held onto her daughter as hard as she could, not wanting to say goodbye again.

"Please call! Please. What use is it having a phone that works anywhere if you don't bloody use it." She begged, letting Rose go.

"I will. I promise." She agreed, reaching down to grab her backpack and swinging it over her shoulder. "I'll come back soon, yeah. Love you mum! I've got to go." She turned to the door and waved at her before stepping out and racing down the stairs. As she got back outside, she saw the TARDIS there, with two Time Lords leaning against it; too involved in their conversation to notice that Rose was there.

"Oi! Oldies!" They turned to face her, surprised. "We going then?" She asked as she strolled towards them.

"Bet your ass we are!" Ivy smiled, opening the door and stepping in.

The Doctor turned to Rose and smiled. "You alright?"

"Yeah."

"How was she?"

"Clingy." Rose scoffed. "As usual! I'll visit her soon. She'll be alright."

"Course she will. She's Jackie Tyler after all." He smiled and wrapped his arm round her shoulders. "Now! You ready for more... Adventure!"

"Hell yeah! Let's go!" She yelled, jumping into the TARDIS. The Doctor laughed and followed on, shutting the doors behind him. Soon enough, the wheezing, whooping sounds echoed and bounced in Powell Estate, and the time travelers were gone.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Please tell me if you're enjoying this book! I do enjoy writing it, I just also hope you guys enjoy reading it!
Again, if you have any ideas or constructive criticism I am very open to it!
Love y'all! Have a good day! Byeeeee