The Unquiet Dead

(The picture above, is what Ivy will be wearing in this episode.)

Somewhere in the Time Vortex, an odd looking, deep blue police box was flying out of control; with the passengers trying to keep her steady.

"Hold that one down!" Came a strong Northern accent belonging to the Doctor.

"I'm holding this one down!" Rose Tyler responded from the opposite end of the console.

"Well hold 'em both down!" Ivy exclaimed from her spot where she was trying to turn the wheel at a fast enough rate to stabilise her. 

"It's not gonna work!" Rose yelled back at her. Ivy sighed and propped her leg up, pressing the button with her heel, "Got it!"

"I promised you a time machine, and you're gonna get a time machine. Now, you've seen the future; how about the past? 1860. How does 1860 sound?" He asked the two girls.

"If we actually get to 1860!" Ivy complained.

"Shut it you."

"What happens in 1860?" Rose interrupts the two bickering Time Lord's before they start having a row about who's a better flyer.

"I don't know." They both responded simultaneously.

"Let's find out. Hold on, here we go!" Ivy yelled as she pulled the lever and rang the bell, successfully stabilising her at least a little. "There. That's better. Because, unlike you; I passed my exam!" Ivy stated proudly.

"Shut it you." He responded using his words from earlier. A sudden jolt flung the three time travellers back and they fell directly onto the floor, laughing away like madmen.

"Blimey!" Rose laughed as she got up.

"You're telling me; are you alright?" He made a move to help her up, but she just shooed him away and got up herself. He turned and saw Ivy primed and ready to go, smiling away.

"Yeah, I think so. Nothing broken. Did we make it?" Rose asked watching the two Time Lords' smile at each other and feeling that twinge of jealousy again. "Where are we?" She asked as the other two looked at the screen.

"I did it! Give the man a medal. Earth, Naples, December 24th 1860."

"That's so weird." She shook her head slightly. "It's Christmas!" 

"All yours." He said gesturing to the door.

"But, it's like... think about it though. Christmas 1860, happens once, just once and then it's gone! It's finished. It'll never happen again. Except for you. You can go back and see days that are dead and gone, a hundred thousand sunsets ago. No wonder you never stay still." She smirks at him a little flirtatiously as Ivy clenches her jaw and tries to ignore them.

"What or who the Doctor does is not my business!" She reminds herself.

"Not a bad life." He responds, seemingly unaware of her flirtatious remark.

"Better with two." She smiles again; ignoring Ivy.

The Doctor coughs a little and nods at Ivy. "I think you might mean three?" He suggests.

"Yeah. Right. Three." She nods and sneers at Ivy when the Doctor turns his back. She jumps up suddenly. "Come on then!" She yells.

"Oi oi. Where do you think you're going?" He calls after her before she can reach the door.

"1860." She says matter-of-factly.

"Go out there, dressed like that." He nods to her outfit, "You'll start a riot Barbarella. There's a wardrobe through there. First left, second right, third on the left, go straight ahead, under the stairs, past the bins fifth door on the left! Hurry up." He calls.