The Date

I woke up at 10am to Mason playing with my hair.

"Oh your finally awake"

"Mhm yes" I said in my sleepy voice

He smiles and kisses my head while I cuddle up to him

"I need to get ready for training soon I start in 30 mins"

"Well I need to get ready for our date so you hurry up"

He gets out of bed and gets ready for training. "I'm gonna go now, I love you bye"

"Bye, I love you"

He left the house and I got in the shower, I couldn't stop thinking about our date. I was excited but nervous. I finished washing my hair and body and then got out of the shower. I dried myself off and then got into my dressing gown and sat down at my vanity and started to do my skincare and hair routine, I then dried my hair. I went through my wardrobe and found nothing to wear. I then remembered about the spare room having nice dresses in and raided through that wardrobe and found a lush bright red dress.

"This is perfect," I said to myself.

I then put on the dress and finished doing my hair and curling it. I then put on my makeup. I then went downstairs and sat on the sofa waiting for Mason to arrive. There was a knock at the door so I got up and answered it. It was Kate.

"Are you okay Kate?" I looked at her, she burst out into tears "woah, what's happened?"

"I- I ha- had a mis- miscarriage" She said while balling her eyes out

I immediately hugged her and comforted her. "Come inside"

She came in and sat on the sofa while I went to go get her some tissues and a drink of water. "What happened then?"

"Well I got to the doctors and everything was going good, I got called up so I went into the room and the doctor started the scan, she said we could listen to the baby's heartbeat for the first time, but when she turned on the sound it was dead silent and she had to break the news that I didn't have my baby anymore" she said on the verge of crying again. I immediately gave her another hug and it lasted about 2 minutes before there was a knock at the door.

"Oh shit I have my date with Mason" I remembered "I'll cancel"

"No it's fine have a good time, I'll go tell Harry" She said

"Wait, you haven't told Harry yet?" I asked

"No I went by myself" She replied

"No I can't go on this date, I need to come with you when you tell him" I demanded

"Well bring Mason then after go on your date"

"Are you sure?" I asked

"Yes" She faintly smiled

I opened the door and Mason was standing there "Are you ready for this date then? You look gorgeous"

"Thank you but we need to go to Harry and Kate's"

"Oh why?" He asked

"You will find out when we are there, come on Kate"

I rushed them out of the door and drove to Kate's house. We pulled up and Kate took a deep breath. We went inside and she saw Harry and burst out into tears

Harry came running over "Woah what's happened?"

"I had a miscarriage Harry" She replied