1 year anniversary

*A couple of weeks later*

I got woken up to Mason bringing me flowers and breakfast in bed at 10am.

"Aww thank you baby, you didn't have to" I smiled at him warmly

"Happy year baby, and to think we will soon have 2 little children" Mason smiled

"Aww I know I'm so excited" I told him

"Me too," He smiled. I then eat my breakfast with Mason. We finish our breakfast and start watching Netflix cuddled up. I look up at him and smile, he notices me and then kisses me. He gets on top of me and starts kissing my body all the way down. He takes off his and my clothes and we start to do it. Then all of a sudden there is a massive bang on the door. Me and Mase quickly cover ourselves and sort ourselves out.

"Who is it?" I shout

"Everyone" They shout

"Come in then" Mason shouted

They all burst through the door "Happy 1 year, we love you!!"

"Aww thank you guys, we love guys too" I smile while they give us all presents.

They give us mainly baby clothes but also flowers, chocolate and candles.

"Thank you guys so much you didn't have to" Mason added

"Oh well, we just love you guys so much I guess" Kate said

"You guess you cheeky bitch" I joke and we all laugh

"Sorry not sorry" Kate chuckled "Anyways we are making you lunch so you two carry on what you was doing because we all heard you and know that you are naked so we will leave you to it and don't be loud"

"Yeah all of you get out, me and Elle weren't finished when you knocked" Mason said while smirking

"Mason!" I playfully hit him while still holding the covers over my boobs.

"Elle you're pregnant everyone knows we have done it, they have all heard us before they knocked as well like Kate said" Mase told me

"and we don't wanna hear it again" Jack told us

I give a little giggle "I'll be extra loud for you guys"

"No you will not Elle" Sasha said

"Just joking Sasha" I laughed

"You're not though" Sasha said

Mason winks at me

"Now you can all leave" I said

They all leave and me and Mason pick up where we left off. I get on top of him and go down on him. I come back up and we do it while I bury my head in his neck and kiss it. We finally finish and then get ready for the day. I get a shower and get ready for lunch that everyone is making for us. Me and Mason are finally ready and go downstairs. When we get downstairs our lunch is on the table and it is all romantic. Me and Mason eat our lunch and then go into the lounge where everyone is sitting.

"Oh yeah baby, we have a dinner at 8pm so get ready whenever you need to" Mason told me

"Now!" I said sprinting to my room

I do my make up and hair and then get into a nice dress and the girls help me. It then gets to 7:30 and Mason walks through the door and his jaw drops. Sasha and Kate walk up to him close his mouth and then leave winking at me.

"Wow you look beautiful, as always" He said

"Why thank you handsome" I smile as him

He puts his hand out and takes it and then guides me to the car. He opens the car door and I get in and he closes the door behind me. He gets in the car and starts to drive to the restaurant. We finally get there and we are sat down having our meal and having a good time, nice music, amazing food and good vibes

"So how do you like it Mrs Mount to be" He asked

"I love it baby, I love you" I take his hand and hold it.

"I'm glad you like it, I love you too" He smiles while holding my hand tight. I then feel weird and then get a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Mason asked

"I think the babies are coming!" I told him

"Oh shit, can someone bring me the check?" He shouted. Someone brings him the check and then my water breaks. Everyone starts to freak out and someone calls me the ambulance. 10 minutes later the ambulance shows up. They put me in and Mason came with me. We arrive at the hospital and I get taken to a hospital room.

"Okay Miss Goodland, you can start giving birth now you are ready" the doctor said to me. I start to push while Mason holds my hand. After around 10 minutes the first baby was born. And then 5ish minutes after that the second baby was born. Mason hugs me while I cry of happiness. The babies are brought to us.

"What shall we call them, baby?" I asked Mason

"I like Charlie" He said

"Aww yeah I like that too, what about Harley?" I said

"I love it" He smiles

We then call everyone at 11pm and tell them the news, they are all buzzing for us and said they will be coming the next day to come meet our bundle of joys.