Moving in together

I woke up at 10am to Mason playing with my hair and watching something on his phone. I immediately felt sick so I shot up and went to the toilet. Mason followed me and held my hair back for me once again and rubbed my back. He went downstairs and got me a drink of water. He came back upstairs and gave me the drink, I started to drink it and threw up even more. After about 30 minutes being at the toilet throwing up on and off I went back to bed.

"So I'm thinking we should sell this house first and then get a moving van and take everything out of your house to mine yeah?" Mason said

"Actually Mase I have been thinking what if we turn the house into a holiday home and have our own business that we both run but I'll put more into it because you need to focus on football" I replied

"That's not a bad idea actually, are you wanting to decorate it yourself?" He asked

"Yeah me and Kate will do it, I want to make some changes to it as well so I'll get on the phone to some people while you go get the van okay?" I replied

"Okay, good idea I'll go get ready" Mason got out of bed and got in the shower put on some clothes, gave me a kiss and left the house. I got in the shower and put on some comfy clothes and then made some phone calls.

"Hi there my name is Elle Goodland, I am turning my home into a holiday house and I would like to have a new kitchen fitted. Would you be able to help?"

"Hi there Elle, I'm Matthew, we would love to help you, when would you want us to do it?"

"I would like it done as soon as possible please Matthew"

"Okay that's fine, could you please give us an address and I can send someone round today to measure everything and talk about what design you would want. Is that okay?"

"That is perfect thank you! My address is (your address). I'll see them then bye"

"We will be there in approximately 20 minutes, bye"

I hung up and then texted Kate.

Elle: "Um Kate, I'm moving in with Mase and turning my house into a holiday house would you be able to help me redecorate it please x"

Kate: "Yes of course, when would you like me to come over to do it? X"

Elle: "Would you be able to come round tomorrow? X"

Kate: "I have a scan at 10am but I could come after x"

Elle: "That's fine cause I probably won't be there till 12ish x"

Kate: "Okay I'll come sometime around then x"

Elle: "Okay, thank you so much, I love you bye x"

Kate: "Anything for you, I love you too bye x"

I brushed my teeth and dried and straightened my hair then there was a knock at the door. I ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Hi, is this Elle Goodland?" The man asked

"Yes I'm Elle nice to meet you" I replied

"I'm Callum nice to meet you"

"You too, now I'll show you to the kitchen" I walked him to the kitchen.

"So what color are you thinking?" He asked

"I'm thinking grey and white"

"Okay and what would you like it to look like?"

I got my phone out and showed him this picture