How many babies?

A couple of days later I got a text from the joiners

Callum: "Hi Elle, it's Callum from the joinery company I am just texting to tell you that the kitchen parts have arrived and we can start the kitchen as soon as possible"

Elle: "Oh good thank you for letting me know, would you be able to start it today?"

Callum: "Yes of course what time would you like us around?"

Elle: "Can you come at 1 please?"

Callum: "Yep, we will be there"

Elle: "Thank you"

I got up and started to get ready, Mase had already left for training so it was just me at home. I finished getting ready and texted Kate.

Elle: "Can you come to my old house please? x"

Kate: "Yes, are we doing some more decorating? x"

Elle: "Yes also new kitchen is starting to be fitted x"

Kate: "Okay, what time do you want me there? x"

Elle: "Around 1ish x"

Kate: "Okay, see you soon x"

Elle: "See you soon x"

I went downstairs and put on a movie and then texted Mason.

Elle: "Hi baby, new kitchen is ready to be fitted so I'm getting it done today, they are coming at 1 so when you are finished training you know where I am xx"

Mason: "Okay that's fine babe, I might come with Harry after training xx"

Elle: "Okay, see you soon love you xx"

Mason: "Bye love you xx"

I got my shoes on and got in the car then drove to the holiday house. I got there at 12:50 and Kate was already there. I walked up to the car and scared the shit out of her

"Elle for fuck sake, don't fucking scare me like that you bitch"

I laughed at her and then dragged her out of the car and into the house. "right we will start painting and I'll sort the joiners out when they get here"

10 minutes later I heard a knock at the door, I put down my things and then went and opened the door. When I opened the door there was multiple joiners

"Hi Elle me and the team are here to fit the kitchen" Callum said

"Oh hi guys, thank you so much for this, if you just wanna go through and get started we will stay out of your way" I replied

"Okay, thank you" They went into the kitchen with everything they needed and started.

I went back upstairs and started painting again. 30 minutes later Mason and Harry walked in.

"Hey guys, we are here to help" Mason said "How is it going?"

"We have done these 2 walls today" I replied

"Okay, me and Harry will start helping" Mason said

"Thank you" I replied

For the rest of the day and week we just decorated. After 5 days they had finished redoing the kitchen.

"So Elle, we have finished the kitchen. Are you ready to see it?" They asked

"Yes!" They passed me a blindfold and I put it on. They guide me to the kitchen and countdown from 3.

"3... 2... 1..." I pull down the blindfold and it looks amazing, it looked exactly like the photo I showed them. It was amazing. I couldn't believe it but I had a doctor's appointment in 15 minutes so I had to rush off. Me and Mason got in the car and drove to the doctors. The doctor calls me into the room and I lay down while she gets prepared. She starts the scan.

"So, they both look very healthy which is good to see, not long until you can hear the heartbeat"

"What do you mean both?" me and Mason asked

"Wait, haven't you been told that you're having twins?" The doctor asked

"No, wait- we are having twins?" I was shocked

"Yes, surprise!" The doctor said grinning

"Oh wow, double trouble" Mason giggled while I felt stressed. Mason saw "Babe we can do this don't worry" He reassured me which made me smile. Mason hugs me. The appointment finished and we made another one for a couple of weeks. Me and Mason left and got in the car and went to KFC.

"I can't believe we are having twins" I exclaimed to Mason

"Me neither to be honest, came as a complete shock to me" He replied

"Me too" I laughed a little

We got to KFC, ordered, paid and got our food then went home.

"When should we tell Kate and Harry?" I asked

"I don't know but I don't know if I can keep it for long" He replied

"Should we tell them today?" I asked

"Okay yeah I'm fine with that, I bet they will be very excited, probably be excited as us" He said

"I bet they will be too" I look Mason in the eyes "I really do love you Mr Mount"

"I love you too soon to be Mrs Mount" He replied

He kissed me and then we made our way to Harry and Kates. You get there and take a deep breath, get out of the car then go inside. You see them sitting on the sofa watching a movie.

"Hi you two" I said

"Hi" Harry said

"This is a bit of a surprise" Kate added

"Can I speak to you both please" I asked

"Yes of course, what is it?" They replied

"So you know I'm kind of pregnant." I smiled

"Yes.." Kate said slowly

"Well, we are having twins" Mason added

"Wait what really!" They both got really excited. They both hug us both.

"Congrats guys" Harry smiled

"Thank you" I grinned

They hug me and Mason again and then sit back down.

"That's all I wanted to tell you so we are gonna go now bye, love you guys" I said

"Bye, love you too" They replied

We leave and I start to tear up at their reaction as it was amazing and priceless.

"Aww baby, wasn't that just amazing" Mase said

"Yes it really was" I smiled at him then hugged him tight. We then got in the car and headed home. When we arrived home Mason started to cook tea and I started to look at everything needed for the babies. We ate tea and added some things into our wishlist then went upstairs. After a long day we finally got into bed and cuddled watching a movie. I started to drift off and then mine and Mason's phone started going off like mad. I looked at it then looked at Mason.

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed

My phone read 'Mason Mount and a mystery girl have been spotted at the local hospital holding hands and Mason holding her stomach showing that she could be pregnant' It then showed a picture of you and mason.

"Oh I can't be arsed with this right now I'll look at it properly tomorrow" I told Mason. I then fell asleep in his arms with him cuddling into me.