New addition to the family

I woke up the next morning excited as ever. I woke up Mason by shaking him.

"What?!" He said

"We are getting the puppies today" I replied

"I know we are, we need to go buy food, toys and a bed" He told me

"Well let's get ready now and then go to the pet shop then make our way to her house" I exclaimed "now I'm going in the shower"

"I'm joining" He smirked

We went in the shower and he pulled me closer to him, I smiled at him and he smirked back. He started to kiss me while he had his hand on my belly, he then slowly slipped his hand down my body and then slipped his fingers in, it got harder for me to breath and kiss back. My legs started to shake and he then stopped kissing me and went down on me. I was trying to grip onto the wall as I arched my back and lifted my head back, he knew what he was doing and kept going. 5 minutes later he comes back up and picks me up and slips it in. I started to kiss his neck and snuggle into him as we were doing it. He finally finished and put me down but my legs gave way and I collapsed.

"Mason!" I shouted

"Oops, sorry" He smirked

He lifts me up and carries me onto the bed and goes back into the bathroom and turns the shower off. My legs kept shaking and I didn't know what to do, no one had done this to me before I was so confused, Mason had taken it too far this time.

"Mason I can't believe you have done this"

"Just special aren't I?" He smirked

"Mason you better fix this" I demanded

"I'm sorry baby girl I can't do that for you"

"Well you are carrying me everywhere then because I cannot walk"

"Um no" He replied

"I can't walk Mase!"

"Oops" He laughed

"Get me some clothes"

He went to my wardrobe, got out some clothes and chucked them at me and I got dressed. I got my hairbrush from my bedside table by scooting along the bed. I then brush my hair and try to get up to go brush my teeth and my legs give way and I fall to the floor. Mason starts to piss himself with laughter. I stare at him and he stops laughing and picks me up, sits me on a chair and gives me my toothbrush and I brush my teeth and crawl back to the bed. Mason gets ready then carries me down the stairs I put my shoes on and he carries me to the car. We drove to the pet shop.

"Mase you're gonna have to go in on your own facetime me so you don't choose some fucking stupid things"

"Fine Elle"

He leaves the car and walks into the shop and facetimes me, as he walks round the shop he shows me everything and I choose everything out he then goes to pay and comes back out looking like a dickhead carrying everything so I started to laugh at him, I opened the boot from inside the car and he chucked everything in the boot and then closed it. He hopped back into the car and we set off to the ladies house. After 30 minutes they got there and I got out of the car limping and walked to the house, knocked on the door and within 10 seconds the door opened and the lady was standing there.

"Oh my gosh, your more gorgeous then I imagined" She said

"Isn't she just" Mason added

I smiled "Why thank you, you are stunning as well"

"Aw thank you, now let's get these puppies ready for you" She smiled. She welcomed us in and walked us to her living room where the puppies were waiting. My heart was fulfilled with how cute the puppies were. I picked up the boy and Mason picked up the girl. We both sat down on the sofa and had snuggles with the puppies. I paid for the puppies and collected everything and went home.  Me and Mason set up the puppies' own room and then chill out for the rest of the day with the puppies and getting them used to the house. I then get a text from Kate.

Kate: "Elle, I have something important to tell you"

Elle: "Go ahead"

Kate: "Me and Harry are having the doctors help with me getting pregnant again"

Elle: "Wait really?"

Kate: "Yes, we thought it might decrease the chances of a miscarriage"

Elle: "Oh my god that's amazing I hope it goes well"

Kate: "Thank you, also you can tell Mason but no one else and make sure he doesnt as well"

Elle: "Okay"

I went into the living room still limping and Mason was playing with both of the dogs.

"What are we calling them then?" I asked him

"I like coco for a girl and teddy for the boy as he looks like one" He replied

"You're a softie you are" I laughed "I like them anyways I have something to tell you that you can't tell anyone"

"Ooo, what is it?" He asked

"So Kate and Harry are trying for a baby again and is getting help from a doctor to reduce the chances of a miscarriage" I told him

"Oh wow, that's so good for them, I won't tell anyone"

"Good, now I'm getting tired, I'm gonna go watch a film, you watching it with me?" I asked

"Yeah" Mase replies. We go upstairs and get in bed and the puppies are snuggled up in between me and Mason asleep. Half way through the movie I fall asleep.

*These are your puppies*