Chapter 29: The Aftermath

Hey guys. If you don't follow me (or don't look at your notifications), then you're probably asking where I've been for the past 20 days. Well, you see, what had happened was...my charger for my laptop broke and it took me quite a while to go get one. Now I have a charger, and updates are back to normal. :)

So while I wasn't able to write anything, I was keeping watch on the app and I've noticed that there are 2 types of commenters: "WHERE'S THE UPDATE? UPDATE NOW!" and the "omg are you okay? you haven't been up here in a while." And, just so you guys know, demanding that I update doesn't make me update any quicker. lol. If I don't update, it's because I can't update, not because I don't want to update.

I will probably update again this weekend, but I'm not sure yet because I'm stressed and I have a busy weekend ahead, so unless I find time (as in four hours or so) to just sit and write, then I'll probably update in the middle of the week, or something. I don't have Spring break until April, so I have school next week, unlike a lot of people. 

ANYWHOOOOO, enjoy the chapter.

(I forgot the word when you're going back over what happened so I'm going to do it like a TV show) PREVIOUSLY ON FOREVER AND ALWAYS OLIVE:

*dramatic music* BAAASICALLY, they went on a date. it was ruined because of the rain and Maddox's lack in common sense. He complained a bunch like a lil fetus. Olivia kissed him. He stopped his fetus like whining.

Chapter 29: The Aftermath

I woke up on Sunday morning to 17 missed calls. My eyes widened when I saw that they were from a mixture of three people: Nick, Winona, and Cass. I stared at the messages, noting that they were ranging from two to four in the morning. I immediately called Cassidy back, seeing as she called 7 times. It rang twice before someone picked up, but it wasn’t Cass.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Olivia, you’ll never guess what happened,” Winona replied, sounding surprisingly calm for a girl who called me five times within two hours.

“What?” I asked her as I sat on my bed, brushing my hair.

“Okay, so you know how I was going to bring Cassidy to a party, right?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I replied as I waited patiently for her to continue.

“Well, we went and left early because she wasn’t feeling it. So, we go back to her house, and she calls Nick to come over because he was the only one of us who didn’t have plans. You and Maddox were on a date, and so was Jackson. Nick eventually comes over and I turned in at around one. I couldn’t fall asleep, so around two, I go to the living room and what do I see?” she spoke.

My mouth opened as I slowly began to think of the possible things that came into Winona’s line of vision. “No.”

“They were kissing! And I don’t mean kissing like innocent kissing. I mean…kissing,” Winona said and I could tell she let out a shiver.

“Kissing?” I asked with a wrinkled nose.

Kissing,” Winona assured me. “She was, like sitting on him, and he was just—.”

“I don’t want to know, Win,” I replied as my face contorted. I mean, it’s good for Nick, but I really don’t want to imagine my friends intensely making out.

“Yeah, I wish I didn’t have to see it,” she muttered. “But I didn’t expect to see that. I thought Nick had left a little while after I did because he started grabbing his things. But I guess not.”

“What happened after?” I asked her.

“Well, I screamed. And Cassidy jumped off of him and fell on the floor. He stood up and was as red as a fire hydrant, and he just took his stuff and left before Cassidy could even get up from the ground,” Winona explained.