We f0cked up

"STOP, STOP THE BUS" Deena screamed as we watched the car crash into the woods.
Deena, Simon, Kate and I all rushed down to where the car was to find Sam crawling away.

"hey, hey sam its me, its me Deena" oooh this must have been Deena's ex.

"D- did you see? did you see it too?" Sam said frantically

"woah, we need to clear her airways" Simon said as he knelt down in front of the girl, Deena slapped his hand away from her face.

"hey hey I got this, chill out"

"How many fingers am I holding up" He held three fingers up in front of Sam's face

"Three" Sam said with confidence

"See? shes fine" As soon as Simon said that Sam threw up blood on his white shirt, he stepped back in disgust. I looked down to see my shoe had got in the way of Sam's blood.

"We need to leave, like 10 minutes ago" I heard Kate say behind us

"HEY GET AWAY FROM HER YOU (d-slur!)" I turned to see the driver being over protective of sam, I flicked him off and helped Deena with Sam.
————-Time skip—————-
After the cops showed up we had to be interviewed, which wasn't good news for me since I'm a very known person to cops.
"name?" the officer asked

"y/n l/n" He looked at me with a furrowed brow, I recognized this cop very well I believe his name was Nick Goode. He would always stop me while walking in the streets past curfew.
"Well y/n, want to tell me what happened here tonight?"

"hm? oh it was just an accident nothing special"

"That all?" You could sense an annoyance in the officers tone.
I nodded and started to walk away

"Oh y/n I spoke with your parents earlier" I froze

"They said you haven't seen them since you got back, maybe you should have some more care and visit your folks" I rolled my eyes and kept walking while flipping the officer off. God those pigs really piss me off.

Everyone was done being talked to and Simon and I were standing next the bus away from everyone else. I observed the others talking but I felt something wrap around my shoulder, I look over to see Simons arm rested on me. I looked up at him to see his gorgeous smile.

I felt my cheeks heat up and my heart was pounding, then I remembered the kiss earlier. Oh My God I kissed Simon! A boy a barely knew, even though it feels like we have known each other for ages now.

"Hey are you okay?" I was dragged from my thoughts, Simon looked at me with worry before I felt his hand on my face again, his cold
rings felt nice on my hot cheeks.

"oooooh, close lovers already?" Kate said as she walked up to us. I looked at Simon and laughed at how much he was blushing.
"uhmm" He responded nervously

——————————-—————
Simon and I were sitting on the couch watching Tv with a pile of clothes in front of us. We were stuck babysitting and having to do other peoples chores.

"what happened to sorting socks" Kate walked over to us after giving the kids drugs to sort out

"Meh I didn't want to"

"Me neither" I agreed
Simon jumped off the couch and unzipped his sweatshirt.

"ew you're still wearing the same shirt from last night? Please don't tell me you wore that to the grocery store" Kate said in disgust