hope for the best

"She's the key" Josh said while holding up an article from 1978.

The killer was now behind the door slamming it's axe into it trying to get in. Simon and I pushed a table and some chairs in front of the door trying to hold it back.

"Camp nightwing, summer of 78' a group of campers, brutal massacre" Sam read off from the article.

"There was one Shadyside survivor C. Berman." Josh finished.

"The still traumatized girl claims that admidst the carnage she saw the witch." Sam kept reading while the camp nightwing killer was getting more aggressive trying to break down the door. I looked over at Simon with worry, we both were putting our full weight against the door.

"Yea just like you. So, if she survived, i'm pretty sure-"

"There may be a way for me to live too." Sam said finishing Josh's sentence.

"I got it! C. Berman 9006 Brennan Way. This has gotta be her" Kate yelled as Deena ran to the telephone.

"Uh..155-4747" Kate read off the numbers to Deena frantically.

"No ones answering" Deena said as she was sent to voicemail.

"you've reached the Berman residents, I'm not home right now. Please leave a message after the beep"

"I NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE" I yelled trying my best to hold the door back.

"Hi hello my name is Deena Johnson. We heard you saw the witch, We need to know how you survived." Deena said cutting cut off by Josh

"HEY HEY WE'RE BEING ATTACKED THERE ARE KILLER HERE!" Josh yelled into the phone.

"If you're there, please pick up! Please answer!"

"FUCK! NO!" Deena yelled slamming the phone down.

Just then the killer broke through the door grabbing Simon by the head.

"HELP!" I screamed trying to get Simon out of the killers grip.

Kate ran up to help me and I ran over to the desk and grabbed something sharp. I stabbed the killer in his hand making him let go of Simon. We all back away from the door quickly placing more things in front of it.

"she died.." Sam said while reading the article through once more

"What? No, she's alive. That's the whole point"Deena said walking over to her.

"Yea she..she survived but..but first she died."

"C. Berman was found in the woods, her hearr had stopped but local boy performed CPR." Deena read off.

"What if this is it? What if that's how she survived her heart stopped. She survived by dying"

"What is it? The fucking rhyme. THE FUCKING RHYME" Deena yelled to us.

"She'll take your blood, she'll take your head, she'll follow you-" I repeated the rhyme, Sam and Deena finished the rest in sync.

"Just like Kate said..ok the witch wants you dead so.. we kill you, and then just like this C. Berman bitch we bring you back to life" Deena explains.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?" Kate yelled

—————————
hi im so sorry for not being active i have been extremely busy with school and work but im hoping i can find some more time on my hands to finish i love you all<3