are we going to die?!

"Holy shit what was that?!"

"It was the skull mask killer, like Ryan Torres!" Deena yelled back, at this point we were all confused and a bit worried for Deena's health. Did she actually see a dead guy?
——————————————
Soon enough we pulled up to the police station and Sam and Deena ran inside while the rest of us waited at the ambulance.

"should we even be here with a stolen vehicle?" I questioned

"we're fine we are hiding in plain sight no ones going to suspect a thing" Kate responds back

Fuck Deena and Sam were taking forever, I doubt the cops will ever believe them to be all honest. I mean they sound insane saying they saw a dead person attacking them.

"I'm going to go take a piss" Simon blurted out before walking away from the group.

"seriously? your going out there when there is literally a killer after us?"

"I'll be fineee"

Kate nudged me wanting me to go with him. I rolled my eyes and caught up with Simon. I was around the corner waiting for him to be done, that's when a cop car comes speeding around the corner but ignoring Simon and I. We stared at each other in relief that the cop wasn't coming for us.

Both of our attention was caught by a beautiful voice singing an older type of song. I looked over to see a woman sitting against a light pole. As Simon and I walked over slowly the singing became more.. creepy, like really creepy.

"Hey are you alright?" Simon said as he bent down to the lady.

"What the hell?!" I blurted out when I saw the woman with a slashed face. She took a razor blade to Simon's leg and tackled him to the floor. Holy shit, I need to do something like now!

I ran over to where Simon was being attacked. I ended kicking the crazy fucker off of him but in return she came at me. What in the hell is this lady on?!?!

I heard three gunshots come towards us, the woman falls to the ground as I quickly get up and run back to everyone else.

I look over to see Deena still holding the gun up in shock.

"Let's fucking go" I say grabbing Deena's hand and continue running to the ambulance.
———————————————————-
We all quickly run back into Deena's house, locking the door behind us. I look at my shirt to see black spot's where the ladies blood splattered on me.

"Who the hell was that?!" Kate asked horrified

"I don't know she looked normal and hot!" Simon yelled

"Well I hate to break this to you but normal bitches don't bleed black fucking blood!!" Deena yelled back

"WELL SHE WAS NORMAL AND HOT UNTIL SHE ATTACKED ME WITH A FUCKING RAZOR BLADE"

"W- wait a razor?" Oh god here we go with one of Josh's theories again about the witch.

"yea yea like one from back then to shave or you know sli-"

"slit her wrists." Josh finished
"Was she singing like an old timey song?"

"Jesus how do you know that rain man?" I glared at Simon in shock, how did josh know this? Josh pulls a piece of paper that looked like it came out of an article we all looked down at it, I was in total shock it was an article about the lady that attacked us. Her name was 'Ruby Lane'.

"Ruby Lane a Shadyside killer back in 1965, She sung that song while killing her boyfriend, her friends and then herself by slitting her wrists-"

"Woah" Simon and I said at the time while looking at each other in complete shock. So it's true, dead people are coming after us.