first date

"So, I'll pick you up at 9 tomorrow", Timothée asks? Yes, perfect. Can't wait! Bye Tim". "Great, see tomorrow. Bye y/k. I can't believe this is happening. I'm going on a date with Timothée Chalamet!!! I screamed into my pillow, then fell into a quick sleep. Tomorrow was going to be the best day of my life. See, let me explain...

A couple weeks ago, my best friends and I went to a new bar that just opened in the center of New York. That's where I met him. He was sitting by the bar, and sipping a drink slowly. He seemed to be concentrating deeply on something. We laughed, drank, danced all night long. I then went to his place to, (well you know). The morning after, I got his number, and we have been chatting ever since. This is how I ended up landing my first date with Timmy.

Friday night (the night of the date):

"Hey Timothée, you don't have to spoil anything about the date, but what should I wear? Is there like a dress-code or something", I ask as I go through my closet. "Oh, um no not really. I'm sure you'll look stunning in anything", Tim flirts. "Aw, okay. I should be ready soon", I said, slightly squeaking of excitement. "Wonderful, I'll be at your place soon, goodbye y/k". "Bye Tim". "Fantastic. I still have no fucking clue, what I'm going to wear", I say in my head.

I looked through my closet for what felt like ages. I didn't want to look like I was trying too hard, but I also didn't want to look like I didn't care at all. I FINALLY decided on a simple, green two piece. I paired the outfit with gold jewelry, and a purple purse (just to add some spice). The rest of my fit consisted of two bubble braids, and some retro pumps.

Finished look:

After I finished with that, I waited for Timothée to arrive

After I finished with that, I waited for Timothée to arrive. I was starting to get nervous, and over-think WAY too much. What if he doesn't show? What if he thinks my outfit is hideous? Why do I always get lost into these awful thoughts in my head? And then I heard 3 gentle knocks on my front door. I waited a few moments to open the door. I didn't want to seem too eager. "Hey", Tim simply says. "Hi there", I say awkwardly. The tension slowly goes away once Timothée says: "I think we better get going. I'm very excited to give you the best 1st date you ever had". I laugh at this. "Well, let's see what the Chalamet has in store for me this evening". And with that, we make our way outside.

As we are walking to his car Tim says: "I forgot to tell you, I love your outfit. I knew you were going to look beautiful, but holy". He was cut off by a kiss on the cheek by me. "Less flirting, more driving", I said jokingly. "Fineeeeee, cmon let's go".

As we drove I just looked around. I had no idea where he was taking me. I kinda liked that I felt comfortable driving into the unknown, with a guy I just met. Truth is, I felt an odd amount of comfort when I was with Timothée. Midway through the drive, Tim placed his hand gently on my knee. "Is this okay", Timothée said gently? "Yeah. Perfect actually", I responded. "Good, we're almost there", he said kindly. For the rest of the drive we sat in a comfortable silence. Every now in then, Timmy would rub his hand on my lower thigh. Not in a sexual way, just a way to ease my nerves. I've never had a guy care that much about how I felt. It was new, and Invigorating. "We're here"! Tim exclaims. He took me to the most beautiful part of Central Park. I know this sounds crazy coming from a New Yorker, but I've never been to central park. "Timothée you remembered "! I said emotionally. "Last weekend at the club, you said you had always wanted to have a romantic picnic in Central Park. I thought it would be the perfect first date idea". "Well, you thought right! come on, let's set up!

I get out his car and wait to see what he wants me to do. "I already set the picnic up, I payed a couple of kids to watch it, while I picked you up from your apartment. If you would just follow me over here-" This is one of the most thoughtful things anyone has ever done for me. Just for a 1st date? I can't imagine what he would do if we were officially a couple.

As I walked up to the picnic, I was in complete awe. Everything was so perfect. He brought the most amazing selection of food, I've ever seen. "I uh didn't know what food you liked, so I tried to stick with the basics", Timothée said bluntly. "It's, so perfect. I have no other words. Thank you very much Timothée", I said in such a genuine manner. "My pleasure, now shall we did in", Timmy says? "You know it".

Picnic set up:

We talked for hours

We talked for hours. We got to learn so much about each other. The way he looked me in the eye when I spoke. I think he felt the way I was feeling. The sheer amount of love and passion that was blossoming between us. I was falling hard.

Once it was over, we drove back to his place. "You were right", I say calmly. "About"?, Tim says innocently. "That was the best date I've ever been on. You might not be as bad as I thought", I said with a hint of sarcasm. "I'm glad to here. I can't wait to get to know you more", Timothée laughs. "Me too Chalamet, me too".

The most perfect date, I could possibly wish for.

A/k: no but this might be my favorite chapter yet!!! It was so cute. I also liked how I provided a slight background story. Idk. I'm also starting school on Wednesday, so I might not get to update as much 🙁. Trying to release as many chapters as I can! Goodnight my lovely's.