dior lip glow

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I was in king sized bed with white satin sheets, and a red comforter. "Where the hell am I?" My eyes start burning from the sudden light of the sun's essence stretching out from the blinds, to the bed. "Jesus I'm so hungover." My head was pounding as I avert my eyes to the presence next to me. He was a tall curly haired boy, who was sprawled against his side of the bed, his mouth parted, and eyes closed. "Woah he's beautiful. Suddenly everything comes back to me. Both of us met last night at my friends party. We had some fun dancing, and drinking, then he took me back to his place for a one on one after party. Looking back at it last night, he was definitely the best fuck I've ever had. My playback of last night events were cut short when I saw the man in the bed open his eyes. He yawned a couple times and rubbed his eyes frantically. As he was doing this, I was trying to remember his name. "Is is Tommy?- No, no it's Timothée. Right?"

He pulls me into a cuddle, and rubs my thigh gently. "Good morning sunshine." He says with a grin plastered on his face. His curls were so very messy, but he looks adorable. "Good morning. It's Timothée right?"
"What?" He asks with a hint of confusion.
"Your name. It's Timothée's. Correct?"
"Oh shit. Yeah, yup that's me. Timothée Chalamet."
"Oh cool. That's a sick name. Well Timothée this has been lovely, but I gotta go."
"What? No, no please stay. I had such a blast last night y/n."
"You remember my name?"
"Of course. I know I was drunk, but I couldn't forget a name like that. I've never heard it before. It's so beautiful."
"Thank you. But I insist. I'm leaving now."
"Oh okay." Is all Timothée says. I could hear the embarrassment in his voice.

I got up from the bed. Automatically dizzy. I throw on my long black peacoat I must've brought, and threw on my black pumps I wore last night. I was stumbling out the door before Timothée says. "Can I at least get you something for your head?"
"Nah. I'm good. But, I can give you my number." I take a pen from his bedside table, grab his hand, and put my number on it.
I then walk back to the door feeling accomplished. "See you around Timothée."
He just nodded in a state of shock.
I sighed and realized I had to start my walk of shame. An absolute favorite of mine.

Timothée's POV:
She just left. She's the most beautiful person I've ever seen. Her energy. It's new. It's invigorating. Even after that messy night we had, this morning she still looked amazing. Only difference was her slightly disheveled hair. I couldn't get enough of her. I needed to see y/n again. And soon.

As I was making the bed, after y/n had left, I noticed something underneath a pillow. "lipgloss?" I grabbed it, and took in every detail of it. It was a bottle petite in size. The cap was silver and the bottom was clear. The substance inside was a translucent ruby color. I read the name on the bottle. "Dior lip glow oil." I was familiar with Dior. So I knew that this lipgloss wasn't the cheapest. Y/n would want this back. And it would be the perfect opportunity for me to see her again. "Great so I'll just call her, and say that she left something. Then, I'll get another chance with her!"  I look down at the lipgloss in my hand and sigh to myself. "Jesus Timothée. Being so fucking desperate over a girl you just met huh?" My internal dialogue was correct. I was desperate. And proudly so.

Y/N POV
Later that night I was in my bed, mindlessly scrolling through instagram. And then Timothée calls me. I didn't want to admit it, but I was pretty excited to answer that damn call. I click the green button and answer."Hi Timothée."
"Hey y/n. You uh, left something at my apartment. I thought you might want to get it back."
"Well what is the something I left?"
"I guess you'd have to just come over and see wouldn't you?" I could just feel him winking through the screen.
"Fine. Fine. I'll come over."
"Great! See ya soon."
"Desperate ass." I roll my eyes and giggle.

I walk out of the house still in my pajamas. I was wearing red cotton shorts and a white crop top. I drove to his place, somehow remembering where his apartment was. I walk up the infinite amount of stairs, and finally arrive at the door. I knock twice and he immediately answers.
"Hey gorgeous." He says flirty. Causing me to roll my eyes. "Hello Timothée. Where's the thing I left?" I walk inside and look around a bit, I then notice his hands behind his back. He takes them out, and presents both hands outward in front of me. "Y/n pick one."
"Oh my lord Timothée." He was driving me insane. I pointed at his left hand and he opened it. Hand was empty. "Tsk, tsk , tsk, y/n"
"Oh my fucking god!" I point at his other hand aggressively and he opens it, revealing a lipgloss I had left. "MY DIOR! It's my favorite. Thank you." I grab it from his hand and apply some on my lips. I then hold Timothée's face, and kiss him on the lips. He wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me closer.
"What's it taste like Timothée?"
"Cherry. It tastes great. Tastes like you."
"Mhm." I then grab his arms and pull him up to the bedroom.

"I know for a fact that I taste better than this Dior lip glow."

"Prove it then y/n."

"Your wish is my command."

A/N: 1,000 words. This took so long to write lmao. Hope you enjoy!