confession

Timothée Chalamet. My best friend. My rock. My platonic soulmate. Although, sometimes I found myself wishing our relationship was more. But we're just friends. And that will
just have to be that.

Timmy and I met in when we were twelve during summer camp. We instantly clicked during our preteen years. That was the best summer of my life. He taught me how to swim, even thought I was incredibly terrified by the water. We made friendship bracelets, sang campfire songs, ate s'mores; all the fun camp
things. Ever since that summer I've had the hugest of crushes on Timothée.

Over time, our friend group grew, but the two of us always stayed the closest out of all of us. It's either Timmy and I, or none of us. Our friendship group forever shipped us, as if our love for each other was the most obvious thing in the world. However, the both of us were too chickenshit to ever make a move.

Back to current time
*message notification from My Timmy <3"
My Timmy <3: hi cutie ;)
Me: Stop flirting Chalamet. What do ya want?
My Timmy <3: You know you like it. Anyways, the gang is throwing a little get together tonight. Should we go?
Me: "the gang?" What are we in some cheesy teen, coming of age film?
My Timmy <3: Aye stop being mean! Are we going or not?
Me: I'm just messin you Tim. Of course I'd love to go 💃.
My Timmy <3: okay sick. Pick you up at nine.
Me: sounds like a date. See you.
My Timmy <3: a date 😉😏???
Me: oh shhhhhhhhhhh
My Timmy <3: fine 🙄. See you later y/n
Me: byeeeeeeeeee Timmy

I found myself in the same dilemma I face every time I'm about to go out: what to fucking wear. I ended up deciding on my light washed Levi's and a pink corset-top.

As much as I tried to stop these stupid little thoughts, I couldn't help myself

As much as I tried to stop these stupid little thoughts, I couldn't help myself. Will Timothée like this outfit? Will he find me pretty? Is it too risky? Fuck. No. Y/n stop it. Get yourself together dammit!

I finished the look up with some light makeup and curled my hair just right. I even added a white ribbon in the back for some extra spice.

I checked the time after I was done getting dolled up, 8:45. Fifteen minutes til Timothée arrives.