birthday boy

It was the 27th of December. Timothée's birthday. He never seemed to make a big deal of birthdays. He's the type of person that thinks birthdays are, "just another year of successfully making it through life". However, this was the year his opinion was going to change. By the help of me of course.

"Hi Tim. Do you prefer chocolate or vanilla cake?" I asked this as I was waiting outside of a bakery in our NYC neighborhood. "Um chocolate. Why?" Timothée asks. "Ohh uh, no reason at all. Get home at around 7:00. I have a little birthday surprise for you. "Y/n I love you, but you know I hate things like this. "Just wait and see Timmy. You're gonna love it. See you in a few hours!" Before he could respond I hung up giddily. Alright, time to get this cake.

I took my time to look at every single cake the bakery had to offer. I ended up deciding on a cute, one tear cake with vanilla frosting, and brown sprinkles around the rim. Timothée was going to love it.

The plan I had in mind was simple. I invited all his family and friends over to our apartment. I got his mother to get all the decorations put up, and his friends helped with all the other intricate details. At the end of the day I just wanted it to be a nice, celebration with the people Timothée loved most.

Before is knew it, the clock turned to 7:00. It was time for his surprise. We heard the key jingle in the door knob. "He's here! Everyone hide!" I said to the party guests. I turned the lights off and we waited. Yes I know this is such a cliche, but at least it's an adorable one?

The door opened and the face Timmy made was priceless. Like he was surprised by something so predictable. That's one of the things I love most about that boy. We all yelled surprise as he was still processing everything happening.

"Wow, thanks you guys!" Timothée says. "Anything for the birthday boy!" We all chant back. "Hey can I talk to y/n privately for a second?" Timothée says to the party guests. "Of course, we'll leave you 2 alone. Everyone, let's head to the kitchen!" One of Timmy's  close friends states.

Everyone had left and it was his Tim and I. "So what do you think?" I said shyly. "It's fucking perfect y/n. You did everything right. You really love me huh?"- "that's the dumbest question I've ever heard Timothée. Of course I do!" He then wrapped me into the most warm hug I've ever received. Something about him is just so comforting. He's the one.

To clarify, Timothée and I had only been dating for a year. This is the first birthday celebration I've hosted for him. That's why it was such a big deal to not only him, but to me.

"So after the party, I have another little surprise for you. Is that alright?" I said Seductively. This wasn't like me at all, so Timothée's reaction was expected. "Ohhhh, um of course, I wonder what's u have under your sleeve this time y/n. "You'll see shorty Chalamet, now let's go cut the cake!!!"

For the next hour or so, we all had a lovely time. Timothée caught up with his loved ones, and I got to observe their dynamics. It was quite beautiful actually. After all the presents were open, it was time to call it wraps on the party.

Everyone said their goodbyes, and it was just Timothée and I left.

"So, how about that surprise you promised me?" Timothée says. He was being so needy, is it bad that I liked it? "Oh how could I forget, follow me."

I walked slowly to the bedroom, and Timmy follows close behind.

"Sit right there Tim." Timothée sits down on the edge of our bed, waiting to see what I was going to do. I then wrap my legs around his waist and kiss his neck passionately. "Is this good?" I ask. I didn't really know what else to say. "Fuck yes, this is perfect y/k. Keep going." Timothée groaned. I then started grinding my hips over him slowly, moaning in the process. I was hearing the occasional "ahhh" and "mhmm" coming from his mouth, so I must of been doing something right.

And hour went by as we, well yk...

After we both had came undone, we sat their, at a loss for words. "Wow, y/n"
"Is that a good wow?" I say out of breath. "An amazing wow, you really out did your self baby."
"You enjoy your birthday?"
"I wouldn't have wanted to spend it any other way."

Mission accomplished ;).

A/N: I was going way out of my comfort zone in the last part of this chapter. Idk if I love or hate this. As always, be free to comment any opinions you have on the chapter. Love u all and thanks for reading!!!