five // 12.26.14

My body crawles with excitement when Ellie places her hands on my chest and gently pushes me against the wall. Her eyes are full of burning passion, and her heart doesn't pound with nervousness any longer. Her lips crash on mine with a silent bang, and her sweet flavor crowds my mouth as her tongue slips in and explores. She presses her body against me tightly, and I don't let her slide away.

I lift her easily, her thin frame light, and slide to the floor against the wall. She straddles me, our bodies closer than ever before. She tugs at my shirt and I barely pause to pull it over my head. Her hands explore my chiseled skin, the spread of her fingers searing into my back. My own hands plunge up and into her t-shirt and find her chest, the black lace bra just concealing my prize. I pull the shirt up and over her head, kissing her soft skin all over.

"Carson?!" Someone screams my name.

My sister Hannah and my mother stand before us and everything shatters.

I awaken with damp underwear and sweaty clothes. "Carson? You up yet?" Hannah, my older sibling, calls, and I don't answer right away. I'm still shaking with…craze and desire.

"Carson?" Hannah enters, and I try to calm myself before she sees. Her narrowed blue eyes focus on me in a matter of seconds, and I force myself not to panic. "I'm awake, I'll be down in a minute.” I say, faking grogginess and throwing the covers away, a huge mistake.

"Okay. Must've been a pretty good dream." she answers with a more-than-enthusiastic wink, and when I blush and try and cover myself, she just laughs, leaving the room.

Sighing, I get out of bed and jump in the shower. My best friend enters my mind again, but I push thoughts of her away. Though how could I forget the feeling of her---

"Carson! Waiting on you, loverboy!" Hannah yells out, and I curse, shutting off the shower and hurrying to get dressed and get downstairs before my sister starts telling tales to who knows who has come over.

When I reach the kitchen, sure enough, we do have a visitor.

Ellie.

My out-of-control emotions are thrown for another loop as I catch eye of her sitting on one of our bar stools, watching my sister, who’s smirk is impossible to ignore. She’s wearing a loose long sleeve light brown cardigan that hangs open with a black tank-top underneath and skinny blue jeans with her favorite dark Ugg boots. “Ellie came by for breakfast. I’m sure you’re okay with that, right?” Hannah says, sipping a coffee cup and keeping her eyes on me, closely watching my expression. I won’t let her embarrass me this time.

“Of course.” I say, smiling at my sister sweetly and evilly. “Hi.” I greet Ellie as I walk around to sit in the stool next to her. “Hey. It’s quiet at my house, so I thought I’d come by. It’s about to storm.” she says, her long hair in a loose ponytail. Exactly like the one from yesterday after I was through with it---

“Not a fan of long shut-in weekends.” Ellie explains with a smile. “You want a cup?” Hannah asks Ellie, and she nods, taking one.

“Where’s Mom?” I ask my sister, and she answers, “She left for some ’staff day’ at the library. Knowing her she’ll be there for a while.” 

“Are your parents home?” I ask Ellie, and she shakes her head. “Not yet.” she replies, and I wonder why. This time of the year is about family…after all. I couldn’t really say much anyway; my mom was off in Colorado for the weekend.