Chapter 26

Hey babesssss,I missed you guys. I been so damn busy but i know its what i have to do for my future. Thank you all for waiting and supporting me. Please enjoy your chap, I tried to post just anything since I had a lil bit of spare time. Xoxox.

PRINCESS P.O.V ****

I was a fool to believe everything he said to me. To not see the signs that this nigga wasn't real or wasn't about what the fuck he was telling me about. I surely wasn't a bitch to cry and be heart broken. Im fucking Princess Mac. But deep inside I did feel something I never felt before. I felt broken as fuck.

" Hello " I answered Milo call as I waited for my plane.

I was leaving, When I came back this year I felt it deep inside of me that things would be different. It was, but little did I know shit would go from the best to the worst in a fucking week. I thought maybe I would just beg to stay, but after all the shit thats been going down I can not wait to get the fuck out of cali and away from all of them.

" We need to talk, Princess " Milo goes.

" I need to talk to you too - " He cut me off mid sentence rambling. I just wanted to tell him I was leaving.

" No, Let me. I wAnted to tell you face to face but shit I cant wait. I feel bad as fuck because your my friend but thats my cousin, my blood, my nigga. I shouldn't be in the middle of anybody shit but im tired of walking around here and feeling like a grimey ass nigga Because I don't speak up. He got you out here looking stupid and people laughing, your like my sister I never wanted that or liked what was going on. I know you probably confused and shit but I didn't know what to do or I didn't want to switch up on anybody. Juan got a girlfriend, but its not you. She's been with him since before you ever came around " Milo tells me.

I promise I wasn't expecting that. I thought that nigga was about to be sympathetic with me and tell me he heard everything then wanted to make sure I was good.

" Your a fucking grimey ass nigga just like your cousin. That bitch runs in your blood. Thank you Milo for telling me too fucking many months to fucking late. I appreciate it. Stupid ass " I hung up the phone turning it completely off then puttin it into my purse. My leg was bouncing up and down, a bitch was breathing hard . I wanted to fight, the tears were burning my eye and wanting to fall but I refuse to let them. I would feel like even more of a stupid bitch. My pride wouldn't let me.

I looked at the clock ticking on the wall waitiing for my flight. I had managed to catch the last one of the four that was flying out there this week and i couldn't fucking wait to get out of California. I hated everybody here and wanted nothing to do with them. I just had to realise that ain't nobody real and I can't depend on no body but my damn self. Point blank period.

After what felt like forever, I was going through baggage and security getting ready to board my plane back to the boarding school I had been going to in London since my momma had died. It was a mistake coming back here this summer, It was a mistake finally meeting these peoples and everything that happened this year. It has been a lesson learned for sure though,

" Have an amazing flight " The lady tells me handing back my pass port and everything else I handed her. I didn't say shit back but walk past her to head out to the plane.

After getting situated I sat down in my seat in first class comfortable and ready to get the hell out of here, bye bitches.

- Hours Later -

After grabbing my bags off of the belt I headed out to find a ride. I was tired and disoriented as hell. My sleep pattern was going to need hell of re adjusting after leaving Cali and I just wanted to fucking sleep. I hailed down a cab and the dude Put everything inside while I got in.