Chapter 15

Hey everybody would you do.mea favor and check out my newest book " Take me as I am " And show it some love please and thank you.
http://w.tt/UE6FBZ thanks

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Princess P.O.V ***

" Aww " I closed my eyes with a satisfied moan as Juan pushed him self into me.

I opened my eyes to meet his and he pressed his lips to mines giving me a long kiss as he continued to thrust in and out of me. My hands were tightly gripping my satin bed sheets and my back was arched.

" You ight? " He asked as I screamed out. I shook my head yes as light tears fell from my eyes and he wiped them away with his finger.

" Don't stop " I tell him.

***

I opened my eyes as somebody beat on my door. I looked down the arm that was wrapped around my waist and jumpped alittle as the beating got louder.

" Princess! " The male voice yelled from the other side of the door.

Juan and I both jumpped up looking at each other.

" Put your clothes on for me both die ! " H tells me searching for his. I found this amusing even though it was scary.

" Princess! "

" Hold on im getting dressed! " I yell. " Hide " I push Juan into my bathroom with his things. I walked to the door trying to steady my heart. I snatched the door open. " What? "

It was one of my dads top securities, He handed me the phone. " Hello "

I was confused to why I was getting put on his phone.

" I was calling you, gyal " My dad says into the phone.

" I just woke up. Where are you? I want to do something with you , We haven't spent time together " I tell him.

No matter what I am a daddy's girl to the fullest. Thats my favorite person..then Milo is and his brothers.

" Im still out of town....I need you to do me a favor. A man by the name of Marcel is going to meet you...you need to take the 5 duffle bags he has and change them out with the 4 duffle bags in the Mercedes waiting for you...All this gun go gown at 7. Be early, Princess. Do not fuck dis up for me " He spoke into the phone.

I swallowed. Since when in the hell did I become a worker for him? Im his daughter.  He never wants to do anything or talk to me until he needs me...Im a fucking employee to him. I hate him.

" Why me? "

" Because I said you...Do what I told you...The adress is texted to your phone. " He hung up on me. I passed the phone back and slammed the door.

I hate him.

Everybody wants to use Princess and everybody wants Princess to be a little pupet.

" We good? " Juan comes out.

" Just fine " I say. He sighes coming over to me.