Chapter 2 - You got me

(This is going to be short but ill be updating this later today or tomorrow again. )

Princess ***

I walked into the party. It was packed and 2 Chainz as blasting. People were dancing and having a good time.

I been to one party like this before. With this girl I use to be really tight with Yona. I wasnt really allowed to have friends but Yona and I were tight.

Everybody had a red cup.

" I aint worried bout nunin

nigga I aint worried bout nunin "

The song blast through the place. I looked around with a smile.

" Oh shit you made it! Good to see you " I look at one of the dudes from the mall.

" Its hella popin in here " I say. He looked around with a smike.

" I mean I can throw a good party but im not one to brag " So full of himself. " You want to dance ? " He ask handing me a red cup with clear liqud in it. Why not? You only live once thats the motto nigga YOLO.

" Yeah " He takes my hand and leads me to the livingroom which doubled as a dance floor. I started moving and grinding my body and he just held on to me. Once the regge came on I just had to put these bitches to shame. The fuck they know bout Movado Destiney (A/N I had a jamican boo and he forever had this shit playing around me ). He let me go. The music went into Mr.Vegas party turn up. There has to be a carriban or Jamaican working the music.

I had to start to Bronx wine on they

ass and shut the whole party down.

In the finallly listening to the cheers and eveybody tell me to keep going I came back up and felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn and oh lord.

Four letters.

JUAN.

" Hey Juan how are you this evening? " Fake it til I make it.

" Bring your ass " He grabs me by my arm.

" Who the fuck do you think you are comi- " Juan punched the guy in his face. The second time he had embrassed me and did that. ' Oohs's ' errupted and he pulled me out of the house.

" Get in your fucking car and drive back to the house or im calling kingston " He tells me. I never heard his voice so menicing and deep. I unlocked my car with a huff. I pulled out and he trailed me home. This nigga needs to take a chill pill. The whole drive to the house I just knew I wouldnt be able to ever shake him again.

I parked in the garage and got out. I slammed the door and walked past all of the guards.

" Dont fucking walk away talk to me " Juans says. " The hell is wrong with you Princess ? Do want me to loose my job ? "

" Fuck you and your job " I yell pushing the elevator button and watching it open. I stepped inside. I couldnt believe him.

You got me.

Stuck home right were you wanted me. Are you happy? I thought riding up to my floor. The doors opened and I stepped out heading down the stairs to my room. I didn't even have a damn door knob.

" Oh my fucking gosh !! " I yell pushing the door open.

Having him as a bodyguard is going to make my life miserable.

I slammed the door shut behind me and walked over to my bed falling backwards.

*

*