Chapter 17

Princess P O.V

" P somebody is at the gate for you, her name is miss booty "

I laughed at thr name China had given them. This bitch is a flat out mess all together.

" Here i come " I say. I ran out the door and flew down syairs. Juan was sitting on the couch on the phone and he looked at me as I let the gate open and let China in. Her brothers are dropping her off then they will be back to get us in a hour and half so we can go to this club tonight.

I was not bringing juan and having him come with me and embarrass me. I needed some time to hang out with another girl.

" Bitch is this the California white house? Why you didn't tell me you was living like bill gates? " She asked walking inside.

" You didn't ask " I laughed.

" Whats going on? " Juan asked.

" China is spending the night "

" Did you ask your pops? "

" Boy m grown. " I say rolling my ass. My daddy wanna be gone and leaving me here then im going to do what the fuck I want.

" So this is the prision guard. Nice to meet you, Shawn " China says making me laugh.

" I aint dont like you " He tells her. " Its juan ."

"My bad bruh "

" Yall better not be up to nothing either "

" Just girl stuff...We just gon paint eachother nails. Do eachother hair...I am a lesbian so we might do some other stuff...come on Princess lets go to your room " She took my hand

I lead the way up to my room

" I hate you " I tell her as we let go of hands.

" So does he. I see what you mean about him being you tight " She rolls her eyes coming into my room.

" Bitch you living better then blu ivy ! "

" You can say that. Make your self at home " She tossed her  bag on the bed then walked around my room looking around. " Yo' ass is spoiled, I should have known "

" Something like that " I laughed. I headed into my closet flipping through the clothes trying to find something to wear.

" How we getting out of here past him? " She come in behind me.

" Its easy. He can't be every where at once and im going to drop 500 on L.T to turn his back and let us out the gate...He dont like Juan cause theu always arguing " I tell her laughing. " So all we got to do is get sexy and avoid him until then "

" Lets do so " She says. I followed her out and she took a chair and stuck it under my doorknob.

" What in the hell? "

" Girl you is a mess if you never learned that trick. He aint coming through that door "

" I never had to " I say.

I let her take her shower first while I found me something to wear and plugged up the hair stuff.

She got out and I went and jumpped in cleaned up real good. We had to move fast so we could be out of here. " Princess " Juan beat on the door

" What? " I asked holding a towel around my body.

" What is you doing!? "

" Maybe Me " China yells and I heard Juan huff. And we both shared a laugh. She is not really a lesbian. But he doesn't know that.