Chapter 9 - Club Scene

( Im getting annoyed woth all these " your Jamaican s off " messages and comments. shut tf up. Lawd, Im not Jamaican never said I was. Y'all try to write a story about a whole nother culture. Its not easy. I make mistakes. I dont need the same 50 messsages. If you cant read past or understand what im saying..dont read. It's not that hard. With that being said..Done with that...dont take this to the heart and get gassy..please..because i will come straight back for you. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy. Xoxoxo )

Princess P.O.V

I looked through my closet trying to find something to wear. Tonight I was sneaking out and going with Milo to this club downtown.

I had no clue what to wear..My dad was in San Diego for 2 nights. This was going to be easier to sneak out. Juan was supposed to be watching me but I mean i have snuck past him before.

I pulled out somethings from the back of my closet that I had never worn before. There was some black and gold shorts with a black top to go along with it and I was going to pair it was an expensive pair of heels.

I laid it out on my bed locking the door. He better be lucky I was able to put that lock back on..Well get it put back on.

I cut the shower on getting it hot then took my hair out of its ponytail. I was going to wash it and get it curly, I cut on the music before I stripped down and stepped into the shower. The hot water hit my body and I felt relaxed.

I loved that with Milo I got to do shit I wouldn't normally get to do. I don't have friends. But he makes up for it. Hes so fun to hang around. Hes funny as hell and hes adorable to look at.

Jas friends really dont like me and I could give less than a fuck. But the trap boys are all cool and chill and they let me in with open arms..Especially when I talk shit about Juan stupid ass.

I've spent these last few days in the house so I didn't have to deal with him. He stays out of my way and I stay out of his...Thats just how it has to be. But now, Im not going to stop my plans because of him..If i have an opportunity to get out and have fun..safely. Im going to do it. I trust Milo wth my life and I know for sure he would have my back and wont let me get hurt out here. Im mot afriad of stepping out with him.

After taking a long hot shower and washing my hair I cut it off an got out, Wrapping a towel tightly around my. body I begam to dry myself off.

Some Jhene Aiko was playing as I lotioned my body and dried my hair. I added some curl activator into it and got it into tight curls. Then slid into my bra and panties set following with getting dressed. I loved my outfit. Since I knew like hell I couldn't step out looking basic I was going to do some touch up make up.

I added a little brown eye shawow, I did my eyeliner nicely and pulled out some Mac lipstick and Covergirl mascara. I fixed my make up to perfection then added on some of the new Gucci female fragrance.

I checked myself one more time before going to put on my shoes. I took a couple pictures of myself to remember this day.

I pulled out my phone as milo called.

" Should I pick you up at your house? "

" No, park by the neighbors house " Our neighbors were acres away.

" Princess is Juan over there?! You gon get me killed " He yells into the phone,

" Miho shut up being scary...I got this...just wait for me..Im going to be there " I hung up the phone tossing my things into my clutch. I headed to my balcony and stretched out to climb down the thing I did last time.. Security was here every hour..but im not scared of theor asses.