Chapter 1 - Heroine

A new school, a new place of learning, what will it bring you? new pens, pencils and stationery that have cute little animal buds that you can press and start writing your first words on the new smelly note book you've just got? or is it new friends that you can get to know and bond till the years pass and make memories with?

All of that may be so, but let us start to the actuall story. a girl stepped to the gates of Morinomiya Academy she had dark blue hair that descends to a more bright shade or blue and deep ocean blue eyes, on her shoulder sat a cute little girl with the same shade of blue in her hair and eyes. She's one of the many little balls of sunshine in this story!

"Alright Hachi, we're finnaly here after a fricking wrong turn" she grumbles the word 'fricking' as this is a friendly series with NO swearing at all!

"Hachi doesn't want to!" The little girl exclaims in her place hugging her sister like a koala with a tree "Don't worry there, what did nee-chan tell you about people picking on you?"

"Tell nee-chan about it, and sit perfectly still while covering her eyes"

"And what will nee-chan do and you not do?" She raised an eyebrow at her little sister "Nee-chan will hit them! like ka-pow! And ka-blam! then Hachimitsu will not look, maybe peek a little~"

The teenager giggled "No Hachi, no peeking on what do we call it? what does daddy and nee-chan call it?"

"No peeking on boo boos! and daddy and nee-chan said that Hachimitsu shouldn't look at boo boos because it's bad for Hachi" the little girl giggles happily knowing she got the answer right then she asks a question.

"why can nee-chan look at boo boos?" Hachi asks innocently swining her tiny legs on the girl's shoulder "because nee-chan has a special talent, she can look at boo boos but Hachimitsu doesn't so she can't look.. alright?"

"Alrighty!"

Onwards the two go, just this morning she almost ran late because she wore her old school uniform and managed to not realize it until she was half way there. she bolted back home and wore the correct uniform only to do a wrong turn and completely blew her 'Get to school early and get to know your friends' plan.

"This place sure looks fancy, im surprised i can even pass the test to get here" she wondered and pondered along the walk, she DID pass the enterance test to Morinomiya Academy by zero point one points, yes.. zero point one.

Suddenly she bumped to someone, a girl with forest green hair and sharp grey coloured eyes "Hey! watch where you're going!" the girl exclaims a bit rudely as she picked up her book, sure our heroine may have not payed attention to where she was walking but does that mean this girl has the right to exclaim a bit over the top? No.

And if it's one thing our heroine doesn't like it's when people talk rudely to her, she gave the most innocent smile she can.. the smile she uses to get her dad to do stuff for her, and looked at this girl.

"Im sorry maybe next time you shouldn't exist where im walking, you're too caught up on the book might as well bring the distance closer with ductape and glue along with it" she said calmly as she gave her little sister some music to listen to.

"H-how rude! i hope dearly you aren't in the advanced class" she huffs her breath as she held her book to her chest, fixing her posture. the blue in our character's eyes grew sharper and more terrifying but Hachimitsu din't notice since she was busy dancing along to the song on the earphones.

"Oh advanced class? no im not in there, why would i want to be in a class where you get A pluses in academics while getting F's in personality, friendliness and social interaction" she said getting the girl more frustrated, her face flushing more red by the second.