Chapter 2 - Rough Girl

'Is this my true end, oh cruel world' was the last thought our dear Hayato had before a first went flying to his head, it was like what he always did with Taka but this time a man that stood at 190 centimeters did it with more force than how he'd usually do it with his little brother.

It was already tomorrow morning, Hayato and Taka by chance met the Kashima brothers while on the way to school and so the two pairs of brothers walked to school. Taka.. as always was flailing his sword around like the ranger he believes to be with Kotarou watching him excited for some reason.

"Well the bump isn't that visible anymore, that's about the only bright side i see Kamitani" Ryuuichi sweatdrops as he takes a look at his friend's head.

"The man's a clean freak, he sprayed his hands with disinfectant after he hits my head... i think he sees me as a germ or something" was the first thing Hayato said in the fine morning.

"Besides the germ thing, i hope you and Handa-san won't be in that situation again, who knows what her father will do to you or me!" Ryuuichi exclaimes in fear, the man doesn't look like he'd spare him and Hayato the hit if he  would to do it again.

"But im not kidding when it fits more perfectly than my favorite baseball though"

"Kamitani! stop talking!"

...

"Hana, Hachi have are you both ready?  i don't want you both being tardy on your second day of school" The MSBY wing spiker stated in the morning, Ruka and Hachimitsu had just taken a shower and almost done with preparing.

"Yeah dad be there in a little bit" Ruka was tying her hair to a high pony tail since it seems today was going to be a bit hot! that is what the all knowing and preparing Sakusa said. "Hachi lets tie your hair!"

The little girl nodded, always loving her big sister tying her hair giving it simple braids to make her look more cute than she already is. And it seems that the man found the braids adorable "You look cuter today Hachi" he handed her little lunch box, she reached up with her tiny hands grabbing it.

"I know right~" she innocently praised herself and giggled afterwards "seems like your narcissism rubbed off on your liitle sister Ruka" Sakusa said giving her own lunch box "Excuse me?! I am not narcissistic thankyou very much, but i do look cute today you've got to admit it!" she said looking at a mirror.

Sakusa rolled his eyes "Now get yourselves to school, i won't be home early tonight so i'll be trusting you to cook dinner tonight, alright?" Ruka nodded with a smile as the man left a kiss on their foreheads, soon they were out of their house and on the way to school.

The sun is shining and the day was going great so far! Ruka is now on the way to school with her little sister on her shoulder "So how do you like your friends so far?" Ruka asks her little sister who was playing an episode of Naruto on her big sister's phone.

"Hm they're all fun people to tease!" Was her response, Ruka sweats she knew that her little sister was a big tease and that she'd do it relentlessly, her bubbly and innocent personality just supports her point of 'Hachi the tease'.

"W-well yes, but is there anything else you find fun in them?" Hachi thought for a moment and the only thing that came to mind is "Kamita-nii's cool when he's angry at Taka! he'd give Taka a boo boo while he's angry!" Ruka sighed, besides being the little tease she is Hachi is quite the sadistic little girl.

"You know what, that point is kind of right. but you shouldn't hit people when your angry, only do it if it's self defence" The eldest lectures, and soon the sibblings saw Morinomiya academy in sight! and the other thing that she saw din't really make her happy.