Chapter 5 - Pain pain

It was just another day that the Handa sibblings having dinner, Ruka had just made their dinner and was platting them neatly on the dinner table. "Wow youtube videos really helped me on platting food elegantly, looks like a 5 star restaurant to me" she said proud of herself.

"No that's just you boasting" the blonde jackal remarked as he watched an anime with the little toddler that is Hachimitsu, Ruka gave him a stare of death! "Can it Miya-san or i'll throw hands, and this knife set at you!" he threatened making him flinch and hide behind the little girl.

"Uwahh~ Nee-chan is angry at Miya-san!" Hachi exclaimed and clapped her little toddler hands, being the little sadist she is she enjoy's people, well more like Atsumu's suffering. "Best of luck, it's the hunger games!" Astumu turned blue then green, chocolate before turning white "Ehhh!?"

...

"Eat up everyone because im tired as hell from cooking.." Ruka sighed and sat down on the dinner table, Atsumu decided to join because he had a fight with Osamu, his twin brother that runs Miya Onigiri a fine place of eatery. "What?! he was being stubborn!"

"Well what's the argument about? it's got to be about something important or atleast personal right?" Ruka asks the adult as he pouts and cross his arms at the memory of his argument. "It ain't personal, but it is something important" he grumbles as the sibblings and Sakusa looks at him with anticipation.

"Which came first-"

"Don't tell me.."

"The chicken or the egg?"

It's about an hour later that the teenager and setter argued whether which of the two comes first. Knowing Ruka's stubborn nature and Atsumu's equally stubbornness neither of them will back down!. "Listen Miya-san, it's the egg that comes first E G G!"

"Yer wrong! the chicken comes first!" He exclaimed, the two haven't even touched their chopsticks and this argument is yet to seize. "It's an hour already Miya-san, how do you think the chicken comes first?! here i'll give an explanation for your brain. I may not know how to tell the difference between week and weak but that's completely irrelevant!"

"O-kay? then what's yer point?"

"Here, there's this thing called mating, when two random birds from God know's where of 2 different species mates there comes the egg that turns to the chicken. Got it?!" She asked irked with a vein popping on her forehead.

"But-"

"No butts! yours maybe thicc but no buts, eat your fatty tuna and be on your merry way to watch anime with Hachi!" Atsumu grumbled at first but brightened at the sight of his favorite meal, that being fatty tuna he went ahead and reached out with his hand to grab one.

"Wash. your. hands Miya, you have filthy hands from touching the volleyball" Sakusa slaps the back of Atsumu's head making him flinch "Ita! alright alright yer hands are hard, that hurts y'know!" He went ahead and washed his hands then being given sanitizer from the outside hitter.

"You two have been arguing for the past hour, its amazing that you can get through Miya. Even his twin can't do so" Sakusa said as he cleaned the house with his daughter. "I mean im bad at biology but come on man! birds mate, cross breed, first chicken comes out" she snarled at Atsumu making him shiver.

"I thought you said no death threats!"

"Well I din't promise that I wouldn't kill you"

"Uwahh~! go nee-chan go!"

"Ehhh?!"

...

It was a fine tomorrow morning, Ruka had just finished her morning routine. waking up, morning sweeping, taking care of any laundry that needs to be done, and after that going back to the their house that was coincidentally next to a laundromat. "Hachi I still don't know why you like to see our clothes go around in the washing machine" Ruka sweats at her little sister who's watching her little sister starring at the active machine.