Chapter 4 - Sweet

"Oya? Ruka-chan is surprisingly early today anything special happening?" The all lazy Usaida remarks in the morning, to his own amusement Ruka nodded "It's valentine's day Usaida-san! i've got something for you!"

"Oooh~ i bet i'll like this" the adult clapped his hands and held his hand out to Ruka who was digging around in her backpack and soon she pulled up something that no one had expected, and she made sure Hachi wasn't watching too.

In her opinion it was a well deserved gift for the deared school caretaker and yess.. It was her middle finger "Here's to sleeping on the job Usaida-san, flip you!" she dug into her bag again 'Am i going to get a fist after this?' He thought.. afraid of getting a jab to the face for sleeping on his job.

"Here, not the best but i hope you like it" she shoved a single chocolate chipped cupcake to the adult that was nicely placed inside a decorated box that had a pink bunny on them. "Not exactly the valentine themed treats but since Inomata is a bit of a party pooper, yapping about the rules i just complied for once."

She sighed and got the kids to line up "Kids! line up onee-chan's got cupcakes" the kids eyes sparkled "Uwahh~ cupycakie" Kirin cheered and held out her hands while The twins did the same. Ruka handed the potbellies their share and they started to down them then and there. each had a special little chocolate animal for each of their favorite creatures.

Kirin having a little giraffe, Kazuma and Takuma having a little chocolate horse and Zebra..

"I din't know you can bake Ruka-chan" the adult chortles as he ate the tasty and sweet chocolate chipped cupcake. "Well I don't do it often, and this a perfect chance to bake something for you guys and the kids." she looked below to see Hachi with glee in his eyes.

"Nee-chan can I have another one?" she asked with pleading glee full eyes earing one big and long sigh from her elder sister "Hachi, this is your last alright? you've ate 7 already and this is your 8th and last" Usaida almost dropped his little treat "8th?" Ruka nodded "she's a sucker for cupcakes and she'll try to budge me to make cupcakes but im not stupid Hachi"

she giggled and completely demolished it under 10 seconds! Crazy.. right? "what the-" Usaida sweats at this new information AND proof of the little adorable Hachimitsu is a complete simp, sucker for something as simple as cupcakes.

"And here's something for you Midori" she sat down in front of the infant and got something in her backpack "I heard from Sawatari-sensei that Midori favors strawberry so i decided to make a little strawberry cupcake for her"

"Abbu~" the little one cheers and held her tiny hands out "I made the frosting strawberry flavoured too so she can eat as she please" she handed the treat and giggled at the cuteness. "This is actually clever Ruka-chan, no one'll shove the rule book on your face"

"I know right, if they did i'll give them a germal suplex and shove a cupcake up their privates!" 'Excuse me? how will it work on boys?... Gah! terrifying' He looked mortified to say the least.

...

"Ruka-chan, Who are you going to give them too besides the kids? anyone special in mind?" Usaida wiggled his eyebrows at the thought of one of the two staff of the daycare besides himself ofcourse being the special one of the new and cute transfer student. 'How will it go?'

Smack

"Stop imagining me dating those two boys Usaida-san, your thought bubbles are visible and annoying" she hits his head making him rub it from the force. Ruka huffs a breath "We're just friends, besides I don't think im either of their type"

"Nii-chan you poopie head!" was the scream of the little Kamitani as the elder slammed the door open. "Oh boy what is all this hullabaloo about now?" the little one squirmed from Hayato's hold and managed to get down and pouted at him.