Chapter 24

~ 4 hours later ~

Lesliee's POV

As soon as I opened my eyes, the lights were bright so it took sometime to adjust. Just like Cameron said he would be here when I woke up, he was standing near the window.

"Hi, love do you feel better ?"

"Not really, the pains sharper now"

"I'll go call the doctor, I be back okay ". before I could reply he was already out of the room.

" Hi Lesliee, so the pains gotten worse ?"

"Yah"

"We'll have to take more test, if you don't mind "

Cameron's POV

She's so tired to answer the doctor, so she just nods her head, and goes back to sleep. The test didn't need her to be awake to be done. So she could rest.

"That's all the blood, I'm going to need . I'll be back later with the results. If she wakes up before that, come and find me "

"Okay thanks doc"

Just looking at her sleep, you could see how stressed she look. She looked so lifeless. It hurt me just watching her, knowing that I couldn't do anything."

Out of nowhere I hear a sound, and then I realized it was my phone ringing. I look at the caller ID and I'm surprised with who's calling.

" Hey Cameron long time no see"

"Hey Shawn. What's up?"

"We'll I'm coming to Cali. I should be their in like 20 mins"

"Cameron what's wrong your voice sounds so scratchy if you were crying for sometime are you okay?"

" Not really their was an accident"

"An accident, Man are you alright, what about the guys ?"

"Yah we're fine "

"Where are you right now"

"Holy Cross, the one a few blocks from the Camp site"

" Hold on tight Cameron. I'll be their soon"

Please let everything be okay. I was interrupted with my phone ringing again.

"What room are you in?"

"222"

Two minutes later their was a knock on the door and it was Shawn. He knows about Lesliee, and knows that were friends thanks to social media, so I don't have to explain to him who she is.

Then their was another knock on the door and it was Doctor McCormick.

"Hi doc. This is Shawn he's a friend. any news yet?"

"Has she waken yet?"

"No why?"

"Just as I thought "

"I'm not understanding what your trying to say doc ."

"It looks like it's just getting worse Cameron. She just keep on losing her memory. Since the blood clot won't stop leaking. Were going to need to put her into an emergency coma. She needs rest, without being disturbed. It will help her brain with the swelling."

"Will it help her get her memory back?"

"I'm sorry son, but it won't it will only help for the meantime. But the important part of this emergency coma, is that when she wakes up, she'll be upset and confused about what happened. So you kind need to help her."

"How ?"

"Okay, she'll forget everything that has happened ever since the first time she woke up. So she's confuse people, and not remember stuff. So just help her, and if she confuses people just go along. It's for her good. I have to go get a few doctor and nurse, for the emergency coma. I'll be back in a few minutes".

I was speechless. Why does everything that could go wrong, happening ? The doctors came back into the room, and Shawn and I were asked to leave the room.

"Cameron this is for her own good"

"I know but what if something bad happens again? Because that all we been having. Bad Luck and it doesn't seem to be getting better. "

"Hey don't be thing bad. Cameron out of everyone, you know better than to think negative. You where their for me when I was depressed, after my uncle died. You helped me threw it. You were up all night with me making sure I would sleep, and eat. You fought my battle for me when I couldn't, and no one else would . Even when I had nightmares of everything. You held my hand threw out everything, and helped guide me back into the world. You even helped me with my battle scars. Cleaning them, bandaging them, and covering them. So I need you to stay strong Cam. Stop thinking about all the bad things that could happen, and think about the positive ones. I want to be their for you like you where their for me."

He pulled me into a hug, and I hugged back. We were crying and holding onto each other like our life depended on it. I had forgotten that we were outside of Lesliee's room. Until Doctor McCormick came out and said we could go in now.

She laid their unconscious and it hurt me that I couldn't do anything.

"Cameron really listen to what I said to you "

"I will "

"You promise "

"Promise"

"Oh sorry I didn't know anyone was in here"

" Not to be mean but, who are you ?"

"I'm Alyssa. Me and Lesliee are best friends we'll more like sisters"

"Hi I'm Cameron, and that Shawn"

"Shawn this is Alyssa. Lesliee's best friend"

Shawn's POV

"Shawn this is Alyssa. Lesliee's best friend"

I turned around and saw a beautiful girl.

"Um.... hi I'm Shawn it's nice to meet you "

"Yah, nice to meet you too"

"How long have you and Lesliee been friends?" Cameron asked her

"Since the third grade. She helped me out with stuff, I was going threw"

What type of stuff could she have gone threw. Is all I could think about.

"Shawn she asked us something "

"Oh sorry I blanked out"

"It's okay, so how did you guys meet Lesliee?"

"We'll I meet her at Six Flags, and Shawn meet her threw FaceTime once and social media"

"What happened, I just got a phone call saying she was in the hospital and I came as fast as I could."

"She in a emergency coma ", Cameron answered

Alyssa's POV

Being in shock was just a concept. I was terrified for her. No one should be going threw this. Especially Lesliee. She's a role model for so many people. She a strong, caring, independent person. She was their for when I was bullied. She didn't care what others thought, she just wanted to be their for me. Ever since she started hanging out with me they stopped bulling me. I owe her big time. Thanks to her I'm still here today, begin the person I become to be. I don't know what I would have done with out her.

"How did she end up here ? "( in the hospital )

Cameron informed me with everything. We are in a group hug praying everything was going to fine.

---------
Who would have thought Shawn, and Alyssa kinda went threw the same things ? Cameron, and Lesliee are fighters. They don't think to help someone, it's like it comes naturally to them.I updated just like I said, I would. Hope you like it I know it wasn't a lot. Till next update. I'll update as soon as I can.

~ Lesliee