Chapter 17

Nash's POV

I'm so happy that I organized this all. The trail is just so beautiful. I'm having the greatest time with Lesliee. We get so deep in our conversation that we don't even know where we were heading.(we're distracted ) I just love our conversations.

We are only half way through the trail. Our conversation is still going on. I want to take everyone out to dinner. To celebrate our friendship. We meet at Six Flags, from that day I knew I was going to fall in love with Lesliee.Everything is going so perfect during the trail. Lesliee's horse does something weird but I don't even mind it. Five minutes later it begins to act weird again. Out of nowhere a rattle snake comes out. Lesliee's horse acts right away. It began to go crazy. It would jump up, and down. Run like crazy.

"Help me.....", Lesliee said. I tried my best to catch up to the horse but it was just to fast. Everyone is trying to calm the horse for it to stop. When the horse begins to slow down. Another snake come out of nowhere again. So the horse begins act crazy again.

"Stop ", I yelled. But that didn't stop the horse. The horse keep on going to the end off the trail. So everyone tries harder to stop the horse because the trail was ending, so you had to jump the fence to keep on going to the empty area. The fence is pretty tall.

"Lesliee try to call the horse down", I said

"How", she replied

"Talk to her, calm her down, but hurry look at the fence ahead", I said

"Okay I'll do my best", she says

"Sally it's okay girl calm down, " I hear her say. But that doesn't help. The horse doesn't slow down it picks up speed, and fast. Within a blink of an eye the horse is already near the fence ready to jump. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm like just frozen their.

"What should I do", I tell myself

" Help me.... ", Lesliee yells

"Hold on", I tell her.

I look down for a split second. When I look up all I see is the horse ready to jump.

"No ", I yelled

"Nash help me please ", is the last thing I hear Lesliee say. Before the horse jumps. Lesliee fell off right away. I jump off my horse, and run to her.

"Lesliee ", I say running to her side. Once I reach her I see that she is unconscious. So I know I can't move her.

"Hurry go call for help ", I yelled . Diana dialed 991. I put Lesliee's head on my lap. Her head is bleeding, and her right wrist looks twisted or Brocken.

"Lesliee everything is going to be alright hang in their. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH", I tell her. ( I wished she could hear me tell her this)

Diana's POV

I dial 991 in a hurry. The phone rings for a little then someone answers.

"991 what's your emergency ", the operator says.

"My friend is hurt", I said

"What happened?", the lady says

"She fell off a horse", I said

" Is she unconscious, is she bleeding , does anything look Brocken ?", she said

"Yes she's bleeding from her head, she unconscious, and her right wrist looks Brocken ", I replied to her

"Okay we have located your location, and help is on the way. Try to stay strong, and don't move her. okay", she said

"Okay, but please hurry", I said