Chapter 2

~Next Moring~

Lesliee's POV

"We're all so excited that we're finally are going to Six Flags",said Ana. We decided to leave at 10:30 and meet at my house, before that. We eat at my house, and finally leave going to Six Flags. We took a picture in front of the Magic Mountain sign.Ana,Crystal,and me were all light skin, and had brown hair , but Ana has green-blue colored eyes. Crystal and I had brown eyes. We all were wearing a flowered T-shirt.

Ana's POV

So I asked Maxwell if he wants to go with me to Six Flags tomorrow. he told me "yes I love to go with you to Six Flags,what time are we going.When we get to Six Flags we parked, and of course took a picture in front of the Magic sign.

Crystal's POV

As we pasted the metal detectors, Lesliee tell me and Ana "if we hear all the yelling of girls saying omg there here". We wondered for a long time,trying to figure out who it was. Then we decide just to keep on walking to the roller coasters. The first ride we went on was "Revolution", it's an example of how the other rides would be.

Lesliee's POV

We went on many roller coasters after that, we were all having the best time ever. It was now about 4:00. Crystal,Ana,Maxwell,and I were starting to get hungry. We eat at Johnny Rockets. Everyone got a hand burger, fries, and a drink. It took us about thirty-five minutes eating since we were talking. After lunch, we wanted to go back on the rides. I could tell that everyone was having fun. It made me really happy,and excited that we all were having fun. Time passes, it's already late. The park was going to close in 30 minutes. All of us ran to Gallic, it's one of my favorite rides. I could tell that Ana was scared because she was quite,and I hear her say "can you hold my hand on the drop please Maxwell". Maxwell finds some of his old friends, Zin,and Chris. Us girls, Ana, Crystal, and me really needed to got something to drink, Maxwell ended up waiting in line with Zin, and Chris. Out of no where three guys are running and bump into us. We all fell to the floor and they grabbed our hands, and just as they pick us up. We recognized them it was Nash,Cameron,and Cater. We made eye contact.

Thanks for reading what do you think will happen in the next chapter?