Chapter 4

Carter's POV

Yesterday at Six Flags, I meet a beautiful girl. We talked, and all I was able to get was her name, Crystal. She has brown eyes with long hair.She is so nice, and caring.She wasn't that crazy fan that only want to be with you because your Carter Reynolds.

Lesliee's POV

We are having so much fun. We are doing so many dares. I had dared Ana to put 10 ice cubes in mouth. I felt so bad, her mouth was red.I had dared Crystal to eat a blue berry pie under a min and a half.

Ana's POV

I hated that Lesliee dared me put 10 ice cubes in my mouth. "I thought to myself this isn't hard, until I had in my mouth for more than a minute. So I decided to dare her to drink pickle juice. As she drank it, we could smell that had a fishy smell to it.We later find out that it was expired about two weeks.

Crystal's POV

I had decided to dare Lesliee to dare her to eat raw cake mix. It didn't taste bad at all. But once she drank that pickle juice, I could see her checks turn pink. She didn't fell good at all. Bit ice cream was her cure. We watched movies in here room with a bunch of

snacks and then we crashed on the Lesliee bedroom,watching " Cheaper by the Dozen.

-THE NEXT MORNING -

Crystal's POV

I was having the best dream, about me and Carter, but I couldn't tell we're we where. I hear noises and when I wake up, Ana and Lesliee are standing in front of me, and recording something. I turn around and out of no where a pie was smushed in my face and they said smash cam. I could tell that they were waiting for me to get up. We decide to go to my house.

LATER

Lesliee's POV

We get to Crystal's house, and I forgot how it looked. I had been nearly 6 months, that I haven't been to her house. We started to have fun and then Crystal says" omg where is my wallet, I know I didn't leave it at your house." I told her "your sure it's not in your room". So we go up to her room, and look every where for it. I hear someone knocking on the door. So I go to open the door, and it's Carter. He tells me "hi does Crystal live here?" "Crystal come here please,I tell her", in a confused voice. "I'll be right their wait a minute please", Crystal told me.

Crystal's POV

Lesliee asked "me to come down stairs please". So I go, and I was in shock to see Carter their. How did he know where I lived, and why is he here. Many things were going on in my mind. So as I get their Carter tells me "hey Crystal how have you been". I questioned myself did I see Carter or was I just dreaming. I pinched myself, and saw he was really their, right in front of me. I tell him to come in. I asked him, "um Carter can I ask you something but don't take it wrong how do you know where I live.

Carter's POV

I found where you lived because I have something for you. "What", Crystal asked me. I found something. Crystal face expression changes. She looks puzzled. I reach into my pocket,and grab her wallet. As I handed it to her she looks, so happy to have it back. "Omg Carter thank you so much", she tells me.

Crystal's POV

I see that Carter has my wallet, I was so happy to see that he had it. I stand up to pull him into a hug,and I tell him. "thank you so much Carter I've been looking for it crazy how did you find it. "We'll when we at Six Flags,and you were buying your water. I saw something fall, so I pick it up and I see it's a wallet", Carter begins to tell me."I tied to call you before you went to the ride, but you didn't hear me so I held on to it, and hoped your ID was in it so I could know where to find you.

Hope you guys like this chapter, it took me sometime to think on what to write for this chapter. Thanks for reading.