Chapter 5

Crystal's POV

I'm so surprised to see Carter at my house. I was speech less. All I could think of to do, was to hug him and thank him. I hoped he didn't think I was a creep. Here comes Ana, you saw her at Six Flags.

Ana's POV

As I go down stairs I see Carter, Lesliee , and Crystal on the couch. Why was Carter here. Never mind that I told myself. "Bye" I told them. "Ana were are you going" Crystal asked. I'll be back in a bit I have to go to the mall. "Oh okay, see you later" they all told me. Just as I'm leaving Maxwell calls me. (A-Ana M- Maxwell)

M: "hey bae what you doing today?"

A: "only going to the mall to get some sweaters"

M: "I'll meet you at the mall , and take you somewhere to eat".

A: "okay bye see you later".

M: "bye"

Lesliee's POV

Crystal was with Carter, and Ana left to the mall. So I had decided to take a walk to the park. "Bye see you later I'm going to the park for a walk." I told Crystal."Bye" she tells me. As I walk to the park I decide to listen to some music, so I put my ear phones on. I text my cousin "hey want to come to the park, I'll wait for you". At the park I get a text from my cousin she says "sorry can't have to much homework". I tell her " okay". I go to the swings and just start swing there for quiet some time.

Ana's POV

As I get to Hollister I get a text from Maxwell "just got here, what store are you at?" I text him and say "Hollister". I go to the counter, and asked the lady"excuse me I'm here to pick up some sweaters under the name Ana". She comes back with 3 navy blue sweater, and a burgundy one."Thank you", I tell the lady as I was leaving. Just as I'm leaving I see Cameron. "Hey" he tells me. "Hey" I say back to him. "What you doing here", Cameron says. Oh " I just went to Hollister to pick up some sweater that I bought online", I tell him. I see Maxwell coming from the corner of my eye. I keeped on talking to Cameron because I didn't want to be rude. Maxwell gets to where I was, and he pulls me into a hug, and gives me a kiss on the check. He tells Cameron "hi", and so does Cameron. "hey Ana" Maxwell tells me I'll be right back wait for me here". "okay" I tell him. Me and Cameron are still talking, he tells me" hey Ana can I have your number so we could keep in touch.( not in that way)

Lesliee's POV

As I'm swinging I see Nash. He was heading my way. He sits on the empty swing that was next to me. L- Lesliee N-Nash

N: "hey "

L: "hi"

N: "Why you here all by yourself?"

L: "oh we'll I needed to get out of a friends house".

N: "problems"

L: "no"

The conversation keep on going.

N: "hey I was wondering if you want to be my friend?"

L: "sure"

N: "I was thinking to go to Hurricane Harbor one day, you should come, here give me your number so we could be in contact".

L: "okay here it is "

N: " Thanks, sorry I got to go bye"

L: "bye"

Ana's POV

Maxwell comes back and I say "bye" to Cameron. He says "bye" back. "Hey Maxwell where are we going?" I asked him. " To one of my favorite places to hang out". It turns out to be Red Robin. We sit down, and the waiters take our orders. We take as we what for our food. "Hey Ana", Maxwell says yes I got you something. "What" I ask him. He gives me a bag, and as I opened it I see a necklace that I had like when we were looking at things online, for his moms birthday, it was on Friday.

Hoped you guys like this chapter guess what happens to Ana, Lesliee, and Crystal tomorrow.