Ch.6 Morning baby

I always wake up through the night. She was sleeping. Her hand was still in my hair. I got up slowly. I didnt wanna wake her just yet. I got up and picked her up. I took her to the bedroom. I pulled the covers back and laid her down. I should cover her up and leave. Nope. Instead I got in bed with her. I spooned her from the back. She smelt so good. I moved her hair to the side and kissed her neck. She snuggled closer to me. Soon I thought as I dozed off. She'll be in my mansion and in my bed. Soon.

I was having the best wet dream ever. It involved Aiko. He was giving me the best head ever. I came so hard I screamed his name. And then it ended. It felt so real. My mind is playing tricks on me. How did i get here. He must put to bed and left. I got up to take a shower. That dream had me still buzzed. My pussy was still jumping. I had to put my shower head on deep pulse. I pulled it down and let the hot water spray my pussy. It eased the throbbing. If only he wasnt my boss.

What the hell. Mr.Lee i thought you left. He smiled and said Good morning baby. Get out. I will, I'm just enjoying the view. Now Mr.Lee. Ok. I'll see in the office. By Mr.Lee. Damn i wanted to see you dry off. Especially when you have to bend. Not livin I said. Then he left.

AIKOS'S POV
I couldnt help myself. I had to taste. But i had to time it just right. She had to think it was dream. So when she came i moved. She laid their for few minutes recovering. Then got up to shower. While she was showering I took me a souvenir. Some panties from Fredricks of Hollywood. UhmI moaned . They smell just like her. This will do until I can have the real thing. See you soon baby.