CH.10 WOMEN ARE JUST BETTER AT THIS

CELINE'S POV
I dont know what Aiko's problem is. But I will solve it. Its been 2 months since hes touched me. I think "Candy" gave him a run for his money. Like my mother use to say "Theirs always someone always badder than you". So if this is his way of gaining control, he will lose. I know what makes Aiko tick. He's been masturbating to take the edge off. And watching his homemade porn. That's right I forgot to catch yall up. He installed cameras in my house. I found the partially shredded receipt in the trash. I called the company to ask them had their payment posted. They said yes and told me to tell Mr.Lee we hope his girlfriend feels more safe. The owner said it was easy installing the cameras discreetly.

A normal person would be mad. Well I aint normal. I took this as reason to fuck with his ass everday. I walk around naked and use my rabbit.

But today Ive decided to play dirty. I need real dick back in my life. A B.O.B will get you so far.

Do yall remember Phillip. Well hes agreed to help make my baby snap. Today is Phase1. Since he like to watch me and listen to shit. I will give him an ear and eyeful today.

"Aiko today you have a 10 o'clock meeting with a Mr. Rush concerning merging his company with yours." I said.

"Excellent." "Make sure the", cellphone ringing with the ringtone Boo Thang by Versus Simmons interrupts Aikos train of thought.

Celine smiles "Excuse me I have to take this" she says.

"Good Morning bae" Celine sexily replies. Then a unrecognizable deep male voice speaks. Celine giggles and whispers

"You are such a naughty boy."

"What will I do with you?"

"Everthing" the male voice replies.

Celine looks up and Aiko is looking strange. He has a glass in his hand and it breaks from the pressure he applies to it.

"Let me call you back". The male voice speaks and she blushes. "Me too and to the 5th power".

"Aiko your bleeding" Celine said.
"Let me clean your hand". She went inside his desk and got the first aid kit. Cleaned and bandaged his hand .

"Their your all better now" she said.

He stroked her hair and touched her face. He looked at her tenderly. Then at the blink of an eye he grabbed her chin roughly.

"You know your my forever right." "I will fuck up anyone who is trying to mess with that" he said.

She blinked her eyes and gave him a doe eyed look.

"Baby what are you talking about?" she said. "Theirs only you who has my soul".

CELINE'S POV
She was laying it on thick she said to herself. But it was true he gets her and her craziness. But it was hard not to laugh at the expression on his face when Phillip called. I was fucking with his psyche. I wanted his attention. I needed my freaky Asian back. Everyone woman in her own way likes for a man to be territorial. I do regret his hand getting messed up though. Frankly I thought he would have a better poker face. I was wrong. Look at me. He hasn't seen me sweat. Its true women are better at manipulation. I love being a woman.

AIKO'S POV
I thought she would have gave in by now. Its been 2mos. Im tired of jerking off. Not to mention looking at those home videos of her isn't helping. My plan was to gain control back. I can't help Im a DOM by nature. But apparently I fucked up and fell for a ALPHA BITCH. Know shes not a werewolf. I just think Im looking at the female version of me. I dont think shes cheating. Just bored and lonely. I havent been trying to be affectionate. I want her to be a good submissive. Whoever he is, is trying to worm his way in. Not on my watch. ALL THAT IS MINE.

"Damn I'm good" Celine thought. Phase 1 in effect. Some people paint or read as a hobby. Me I plot. I need to teach a relationship class on how to control your man. Oh well back to work.