CH.11 The Prankster/Steal Your Girl

(The above picture is Phillip)

PHILLIP'S POV
I'm having so much fun. I can't believe I got Celine. I love the universere. Why you ask? To be real. I want all that for myself. I have been chasing the wrong type of women. I've never been attracted to big girls, but theirs a first for everything. It's that walk and the way her ass moves. Shit my dick is twitching right now imaging it. When she asked for my help. I couldn't resist. Im helping Allright. Helping myself win her trust. Then everything else that comes with it. Aiko you fool. I would let her dominate me if that means I get to touch, feel and smell that pussy. I mean everytime she walks by me the perfume alone turns me on.

When she came to ask for my help I obliged. I know Aiko is crazy. I would be to if I had her. Which will be soon. But I know the fucker wont make this easy.

Knock,knock.

"Come in" i said. I looked up and is was my Caramel Delight.

"Good morning my beauty" , I said. She smiled.

"Phillip I just wanted to thank you for helping me" she said .

"No problem anytime", I replied. "Now can you help Daddy?"

"Excuse me" Celine said with a shocked outburst.

"Im not talking about fucking you " he said "I just want a taste for my silence and corporation". She looked at me like i was crazy.

"I'm not cheating on Aiko with you for real dummy", she said.

"Aargh "he said with frustration.

"I know that baby".

"Im just curious".
"All i want you to do is relax and enjoy my services". "No strings attached". "I know your frustrated". "Besides giving you head aint cheating".

"Phillip, Phillip", she said. "You have a deal". "But if you think this is leading to something your mistaken". "Because as soon as i get my sunshine dick back, your services will no longer be needed".

"Sit on my desk and spreadem baby" he said.

PHILLIP POV
Hell yeah i ate that pussy. It was shaved and tasted so sweet. I want to take a nap with my face on it and wake back up and eat again. Thats why Aiko ass mind is gone. Shit when me and her do fuck I know I'll probably go crazy to. But i dont give a damn. Shit maybe we all could be one happy family. I mean if she cant decide between me and him. I would share her with him. Hes the only dude on my level. We can have a threesome relationship. Shes only allowed to fuck me or him only. Any other man not happening. I just have to get the crazy asian to agree.

CELINE'S POV
Damn he did that. Fuck he he got a bitch thinking she can have the best of both worlds. Some women might say I'm being a hoe. Fuck yall. I'm not the only one thinking. Hmm. How beautiful it would be to have one man sucking your breast, while another gives you head and finger fucks you senseless. Or if you have both who are rich and dont mind spoiling you. The lies you tell. Shit imma try my best not to fuck Phillip. But shit he fine too. I know its a dangerous game Im playing. But hey Phillip know my baby crazy. Besides hell just fuck me and fuck Phillip up. Or he might agree to this for me who knows. Time will tell. Fuck 15 minutes sure do go by fast. Well back to work.

Is she being a hoe?
Will their be a best of both worlds relationship?
How do you think Aiko will react?
VOTE AND COMMENT