Ch.7 Seduced, FYI and Mine

When I got to the office, Mr. Lee was at my desk. "Can I help you"?  He smiled.  "Celine be in my office in 1hr".  "Sure Mr.Lee".  He's up to something.  It not like him not to be all touchy feely with me.  Something aint  right today.  First I wake up to the best wet dream ever.  Then he acting like Mr. Shadyboots. Breathe in, breathe out.  Got to get together.  So I sat down snd started replying to client emails.

1hr later.......
Buzz. Buzzz." Yes Mr.Lee".  "Didn't I request your presence in my office in 1hr." "Yes sir, on my way".  I walked in the office and he went to his desk.  He wasnt their. Probably in the restroom.  Thats when I heard the door being closed and locked. I knew it.  Somethings about to jump off. He stood at the door with a glint in his eyes.
He started walking to me.  That walk tho. I know this is a cliche term.  But Aiko got swagger.  He came right up to me, pushing me against the desk.  He was too close.  He smelt so good.  He leaned close to my face and rubbed his cheek and nose against mine. 

"Celine, Celine". He said in a dreamy way.  "Sir" I responded.  He backed up a little.  "Turn around" he said.  "Why?"  "Have you forgotten about the contract?" "No".  "Well then turn around and do as I say".  I turned my back to him.  He both hands on my ass and started caressing it.  "Mr.Lee". "Silence" he firmly said. " Your ass is so round and juicy" he moaned.  Then he took his hand and leaned me down on the desk.  He slowly pulled my dress up to my waist. "Such sexy panties love".  Thats when he slowly pulled them down to my ankles.  He lifted my feet slightly, one at a time.  I heard him smelling something. "These are going in my desk drawer."

"Celine listen very carefully.  I want you stay in this position.  Say yes if you understand.  Yes i replied.  You are only allowed to say the following at this point in time: Yes, no and more.  Do you understand.  Yes sir i nervously replied.  Good girl.

Then he slapped my right ass cheek. It stung a little.  "No more calling me Mr.Lee."  Yes I replied. He slapped it again.  No more getting saucy with me. Yes I replied.  Smack.  He hit my left cheek.  Your mine. No one elses.  Smack.  Especially that sweet pussy. That when he started rubbing my clit.  Say it. Yes i said..  Good. He took his fingers out and i heard him sucking them.  I just need something to get me through the day.  He spread my legs. Then he lifted my ass a little.  He tongue was in me and twirling.  I started grinding on his face.  More, I moaned. That made him go in on me.  He sucked on me.  Then i shook.  I came so hard I nutted and ejaculated on his face.  Its rare but im one of the few who does.  If the head game is on point.

He pulled my dress down.  And went to his chair.  Look at me Celine.  You see my face.  You see all your cum on me.  I nodded.  You see this speck of white stuff. Yes, I replied. I know its rare.  Female ejaculation he said and  smirked.  Just wait till you get my dick.  I want to be balls deep and drenched.  He wiped his face with my panties and put them in his desk drawer.  Then he wiped his hands and face with wet wipes. 

Baby come sit in my lap.  I came around the desk.  He put his arm around my waist.  Give me a kiss.  I did.  Cee I plan on spoiling you rotten and fucking you senseless.  Im also in case you haven't realised obsessed  with you and very possessive.   I can't get you out of my mind.   You can cuss me out when i get on your nerves.  But baby never try to leave me.  Because I'll always find you.  Im loaded with lots of resources at my disposal.   I dont want to scare you.  But consider this a warning or your FYI memo from me.

Then as  like normal he went back to work.  He kissed one more time.  He patted my leg and i got up.  Baby find the Smith file for me and  can you bring me a soda please.  I nodded.  Thank you baby he said with a smile.   Your welcome.  Oh and Cee pick where were having lunch today.  Will do i replied and left.

Celine POV
WTF just happened.  That almond eyed bastard.  Never have i been done like that.  My ass is still stinging.  But damn if that kinky shit didn't turn me on.  He got my water on baby.   I cant wait for him to fuck me.  I want him to put me to sleep.  My granny was right.  Its the" SPECIAL" ones she says in air quatations that take you down through their.  That's how i ended up with your grandaddy.

Aikos's POV
So far , so good.  I got Mrs.Lee.  By next year she's going to pregnant with my heir and married to me.  I love her.  I know this sounds like im a wuss.  But it was love at first sight.  She loves me to, just hasn't realized it yet.  I got her body.  Next i want her mind.  You see I want all of her.  Not bits and pieces.  And bonus for me. I now have 2 souvenirs.   One pair for work and her other set at home.