Prologue: Hatred

Third Person POV 

BOOM 

Thunder cracked under the sky as the wind broke the tree lines. Rain pouring down to the Earth as rain dripped across a blade in young man's grip. Rain running over his skin and H/C hair as he stumbled down a dark pathway. 

The young man continued to walk down the dark path before stopping in front of a large manor. 

???: Hmm... 
The young man hummed before walking towards the manor. 

The man slowly opened the door, revealing a dark room as thunder boomed under the sky once more. 

???: Been a while. 
He said as he walked down the hall before coming across a photo. 

A photo of a group with a boy with H/C hair and E/C eyes, smiling as he wrapped his arms around two people. 

???: Welcome home Y/N. 
A woman's voice was heard as Y/N turned down the hall, seeing a man looking at him with a smirk. 

A/N: It was so hard to find a "proper" photo of her

Y/N: Slan. 
He growls angrily as Slan smirked at him. 

Slan: You've decided to come home. 
She giggles as Y/N slowly pulled out a sword before slamming it down onto the ground, cracking the tile around him. 

Slan: Hey. Watch out where you swing that. 
She said as Y/N charged at her. 

CLANG

His sword slammed into the ground, cracking the ground around the room as Y/N looked around. 

Slan: Oh Y/n. Look at you messing up the house.
Her voice rung out as Y/N turned to the side to only see a wing flung at him. 

CLANG 

He brought up his sword, blocking the attack before seeing her at his side before feeling kick at the side of head. 

Y/N: Gah! 
He yelled in pain before crashing against a wall as Slan stood before him, her wings spread out as it revealed her body once more. 

Slan: You could do better can't you Y/N. After all, your friends are waiting for you. 
She giggles as Y/N slowly looked at her with anger, gritting teeth as blood slowly dropped to the ground. 

Y/N: I'm going to kill you. For what you did. 
He growls angrily as he slowly gets up. 

Slan: If you couldn't stop me then. What makes you think you can stop me now? 
She asked with a smile as Y/N charged at her once more. 

Y/N raised his sword above his head before slashing towards her once more. Cutting through the air, Slan stepped to the side as Y/N spun around and slashed towards her once more. 

Slan: My. My. You've gotten faster.
She giggles as Y/N continues to slash at her before feeling something grab his leg. 

Y/N looked to the side to see a small creature pulling at his leg. 

Y/N: Damn apostle. 
He said before slashing off its head and looking for Slan. 

Y/N: Shit where is she. 
He cursed to himself before feeling a cold blade in his side. 

Y/N: AH! 
He yelled in pain before turning to side to see a girl holding a spear. 

Y/N: D-D-Damn it. 
He cursed loudly as a tear ran down his cheek. 

Y/N: Forgive me Yumi. 
He thought to himself before grabbing his sword and slashed at the girl. 

SLASH 

The girl fell to the ground as her head rolled onto the ground. Y/N slowly pulled out the spear as blood ran down his back, groaning pain before feeling something kick him at the back. 

THUD  

Y/N crashed into the ground outside of the manor as rain pour down onto him. 

Y/N: F-Fuck. 
He groans in pain as he slowly looked up to see Slan once more. 

Slan: What did I tell you. If you couldn't beat me then, no chance of now. 
She said with a smirk, slowly approaching him as she swayed her hips to the side. 

Slan: Don't worry, I'll gladly send you to your friends. 
She giggles as she slowly picked up his sword and slowly raised it above her head. 

THUD 

Slan turned towards the side to see a knight in armor with a lance approaching her. 

Slan: Damn it. 
She said as the knight thrusts its lance at her. 

Slan: Next time L/N. Next time I'll be sure to deliver you to your friends. 
She said before fading away as the knight knelt in front of Y/N. 

Y/N: W-Who are you. 
He groans weakly as the knight slowly removed their helmet, revealing their golden eyes. 

Here is the prologue for Beyond Repair! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far? 

What do you all think so far?