Chapter 5: Berserk

Third Person POV 

THUD 

Artoria: Interesting. 
She comments as she gripped her lance, looking at Y/N as he charged at her. 

Artoria: So this is the infamous power of the berserker huh? 
She thought to herself as Y/N raised to his sword above his head. 

Artoria: Predictable boy. 
She scoffs to herself before seeing Y/N dive into the air, spinning towards her before bringing it down on top of her. 

CLANG 

Artoria: So much power. 
She thought to herself as the two warriors glared at each other, holding each other back. 

Artoria: And so much for a simple katanna. 
She thought to herself before throwing him off of her. 

Artoria: So much power just from that attack. 
She comments as Y/N slowly stood up, a dark aura slowly engulfing his katanna. 

Artoria: What the hell? 
She asked herself as his sword slowly morphed into another. Revealing a larger sword. It's steel blade crashing into the ground as he glared at her. 

Artoria: That's not just a sword. 
She commented as Y/N held it over his shoulder, his purple filled E/C eyes glaring at her. 

Artoria: What have you done to yourself ?
She asked as Y/N charged at her, running his sword along the ground before swinging it upwards towards her. 

CLANG 

Artoria: So much power. 
She grunts as she skid back before seeing Y/N lung into the air, holding the hilt with both hands as it dives towards her. 

THUD 

Artoria: What is this? 
She asked with widen eyes as Y/N knelt on the ground, stabbing his sword into the ground as blood slowly ran down his arms. 

Y/N: I will kill. 
He muttered as Artoria looked at him. 

Y/N: I will kill every single one of them. 
He growled before charging at her. 

Artoria: Them? 
She asked as Y/N towered over her, his sword over his head before slamming it down. 

THUD 

Artoria: That was close. 
She comments to herself as Y/N lunged at her before slamming his sword down. 

CLANG 

Artoria: Gah! 
She screamed as she was forced onto her knees, holding her lance between her and Y/N. 

Artoria: Y-Y/N... calm d-down. 
She grunts as Y/N stood over her, his sword digging into her shoulder as blood slowly ran down her armor. 

Artoria: Y/N! 
She yelled as Y/N continued to press his sword on top of her, his sword digging deeper into her. 

Artoria: STOP! 
She yelled before pushing his sword to the side as it sunk into the ground beside her. Seeing his E/C eyes glare into hers as a golden aura flickered around her. 

Artoria: Enough of this. 
She groans as the aura ran along the young knight's arm. 

Y/N quickly raised his sword above her as she stared at him. Her golden eyes staring at him as he drove his sword into her. 

CLANG 

To Issei 

Issei: So how are we going to talk to Y/N? 
He asked as he looked at Kiba. 

Kiba: He'll come around when he's ready. 
He said as Issei sighs. 

Issei: I got to say, he has a pretty weird aura around him. 
He said as Kiba looked at him. 

Kiba: Oh? 

Issei: I don't know. 
He thought to himself as his surrounding suddenly turned dark. 

Issei: What the? 
He asked with confusion. 

Issei: Kiba? 
He asked as he looked at Kiba, seeing him frozen in place. 

Issei :What the hell? Is Rias doing this? 
He asked before hearing a loud thud. 

Issei :What the hell? 
He asked before turning around as his eyes widen. 

Issei: R-Rias! ASIA! 
He screamed as Y/N stood over their bloodied bodies. Holding his bloodied sword over his shoulder. 

Issei: You bastard! 
He screamed as Y/N slowly turned towards him, throwing his sword into the ground as his left arm hung limply. 

???: Issei! A voice called out as Issei was now suddenly looking at Kiba

???: Issei! 
A voice called out as Issei was now suddenly looking at Kiba. 

Kiba: Are you thinking about those girls again? 
He asked with annoyance. 

Issei :N-N-No.

Kiba: Then what were you thinking about? 

Issei: It's nothing. 
He answered as a woman with loose hair smirked at him. 

???: Let's see how this all goes. Let's see how that dreaded swordsman deal with all his nightmares. 

To Artoria 

Artoria: Gah! 
She groans loudly as she wrapped bandage around her shoulder. 

Artoria: Who would have this happen today. 
She cursed to herself before looking at Y/N, laying unconsciously on a bed. 

Artoria: What happened in there? Why did you attack me after going in there? 
She asked as she sat by him, rubbing his head. 

Artoria: What happened to you Y/N. 

Here is chapter 5 of Beyond Repair! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far? 

What do you all think should happen next?