Chapter 8: Memories

Third Person POV 

Flashback 

???: And that's all the knight can do? Pathetic. 
A voice cackled as Y/N fell onto his knee, panting heavily as he looked at a man in robes before him. 

???: To think the mistress deems you a threat to her but all I see is pathetic child. 
The man cackled as the young swordsman growled. 

???: A pathetic child going around on a tantrum. And for what? All for those girls and friends back then? 
He cackled as a dark aura flickered around him. 

???: Oh? Trying to muster what's left of your power? Go ahead. It won't make a difference. 
He said as he held his hand out, electricity flickering around his arm as Y/N continued to kneel on the ground. 

???: Now time to join your fri-SLASH 
The man grinned before seeing his now dismembered arm on the ground. 

???: AHH! 
The man screamed before being sent to the ground. 

???: W-W-What the hell a-a-are you. 
He gasped as he slowly looked at the young swordsman. Seeing his black steel armor as he wielded a large sword, holding over his shoulder as an inhumane growl was heard. 

???: Y-You mon-SHANK 

???: AHH! 
The man roared in pain as Y/N slammed his large sword into him, his blood red eyes glaring into his. 

???: G-Get off! 
The man screamed as he raised his arm at him, a bolt of eletrcity forming before feeling his arm being slowly pulled away. 

???: NO! NO! LET GO! 
The man screamed louder as Y/N shoved his sword into his shoulder before ripping his arm off. 

???: AH! 
The man screamed louder as Y/N threw his arm away before ripping his sword out of his shoulder. 

???: Y-You monster...
The man sobbed softly before feeling Y/N grip around his throat, pulling away to something. 

???: W-W-Where are you taki-SHANK
The man gasped as he slowly looked down at his chest, seeing a large tree branch impaling from behind. 

???: M-M-Monster. 

Flashback Ends 

Rias: Issei, fire off a mass of power! 
She ordered as Y/N knelt on the ground, looking at Issei with a blank expression. 

Asia: Uh Akeno? 
She asked as Akeno looked at her. 

Asia: I-Is it just me or is Y/N more... bleak. 
She said as Issei held his hand up, a fireball slowly forming in front of his hand. 

Issei: Is this all I can do? 
He asked himself as Y/N continued to stare at him blankly. 

Rias: Fire! 

Issei Why is he just standing there? 
He asked himself before shooting an energy blast towards the idle swordsman. 

Asia: Move Y/n! 
She screamed as Y/N gripped his steel blade. 

SLASH 

Asia: W-W-W-What? 
She gasped with shock as her eyes widen at Y/N, seeing his steel blade covered in a dark aura. 

Issei: A-A-Awesome. 
He pants softly before falling onto his knees. 

Rias: It looks like he used all of his strength. 
She said as she looked at Issei before turning to see Y/N walking away. 

Rias: Where are you going Y/N? 
She asked as Y/N continued to walk away. 

Asia: Y-Y/N? 
She called out to him. 

Rias: Let him be. He has a lot on his mind. 

Flashback 

Rias: Y/N? Why are you still up? 
She asked as she looked at him, her arms crossed as Y/N stood in a clearing with his sword drawn. 

Rias: Y/N? 
She asked once more as Y/N suddenly disappeared. 

Rias: Y/N! 
She yelled as a slash was heard, hearing a loud thud behind her before turning around to see a bloodied Y/N. Her eyes widening as Y/N stood before a man in robes. 

Rias: Who was that. 
She said as Y/N ripped a necklace out of the man's pocket. 

Rias: Y/N? 
She asked as Y/N remained silent, holding the necklace close to his chest as a tear ran down his cheek. 

Y/N: No one. 
He said before sheathing his sword. 

Rias: What happened. What happened to them. What happened to your peerage? 
She asked as Y/N slashed through a group of flowers, the wind carrying them away as he looked at them. 

Y/N: Gone. I'm the only left.  

Rias: Who did it? 

Y/N: Slan. 

Rias: Why does she do it? 

Y/N: To claim my head. 
He said as Rias's eyes widen. 

Y/N: If she wants it, she'll have to fight for it. Just like the rest of her people. 

Flashback Ends 

To Y/N 

Y/N sat near a tree as his sword leaned against his shoulder. 

???: Didn't think you'll call. 
A familiar voice was heard as Y/N slowly opened his eyes. 

Y/N: Artoria. 
He said as he looked at her. 

Artoria: Did you need something? 
She asked as she held a lance, impaling a dark creature as it groaned loudly. 

Y/N: I'll need you to accompany me during the rating game. 
He said as Artoria looked at him. 

Artoria: Why. You don't need me. 

Y/N: Not to protect me. To protect them. 
He said as he looked at field of flowers. 

Artoria: From who. 

Y/N: From me.

Here is chapter 8 of Beyond Repair! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far? 

What do you all think should happen next?