5

I left shortly after and went to Sam's. I walk in the already open door "Knock knock" I had to say it since my hands were to full to physically knock unless I wanted the kick the door. "Hey Li-Li" I great Emily I notice the scars on her face but don't say anything. "You must be Sammy's imprint" Emily freezes and Sam chocks on his drink.

"Relax, Tribe member" I pull my necklace out of my top to prove it. The elders had made it for me to show who I was. I was the official Tribe witch, hence the wolf with a moon and pentagram. They relax and Sam takes the box form me. "Hey Annie. This handsome little man must be Aiden."

I set the carrier down and pick Aiden up before passing him to Emily. He starts crying when he drops the elephant but she quickly soothes him while I pick it up. Sam takes on this adoring look as he watches his imprint care for a new born. I wiggle my brows with a smirk and he rolls his eyes before shoving me to the side slightly. I laugh when Emily reprimands him and he turns sheepish as he apologizes to the short brunette.

I unpack the half of the remaining pies and put the box back by the door so I don't forget it. "Now, don't freak out. I'm a witch and no I don't have a spell book or fly a broom of make healing potions. I wield intent magic meaning I have to will something to happen and if that isn't enough I can appeal to the ancestors for there help or guidance" I summarise as best as I can before walking over to Emily and gently place my hand over her scars. I give her a reassuring smile before concentrating and pushing my magic into my hand. My veins light up in a electric blue.

Sam gasps in shock and Emily's scars turn the same blue. After a moment I pull my hand away and the magic fades. 

The scars were still visible but now they were a a few shade lighter then her own skin and smooth the the touch

The scars were still visible but now they were a a few shade lighter then her own skin and smooth the the touch. "That's the best I can do. I wield magic not miracle's." Emily hands me Aiden before rushing over to the mirror in the hallway to see what I had done. When she does she burst into tears and Sammy finally comes out of his shock. 

He brings his imprint into his arms and they both move to the floor. I write my new number on the whiteboard that was attached to the fridge before leaving with a smile. The two would need some time to their selves.  

I walk back to Billy's and put my stuff in my car before driving home. Dad, now dressed in his uniform, met me outside and attached his Cruiser to baby so I wouldn't have to move Aiden, who had fallen asleep on the way. I run inside quickly and grab my helmet and the keys for the Motorcycle as well as the papers in case Jasper needed them.  

Dad drove Baby with his Cruiser attached and I rode the Bike. Since I didn't know where the Cullen's lived I followed dad rather then speeding off. When we get their I look at the house in shock. It was absolutely beautiful with exposed wood detailing and glass walls. It was modern and sleek.

I kick down the stand and swing my leg off the bike before taking my helmet off. I take Aiden out of the car. As I do the Cullen family comes out side to greet us. Dad quickly unhooks the cruiser from Baby and kisses my cheek goodbye before doing the same to Aiden. "Be careful at work, I'll leave you dinner in the microwave for when you get back"

"Always, Bye princess"

"Bye dad"

Dad then gets into the cruiser and drives off as I take Aiden's bag from Baby and turn to the others. I take a guess and throw the keys to the bike was the blonde male that had a tense frame. He swiftly catches them with one hand and I had to admit it was hot. 

"I'm assuming your Jasper. Take good care of her for me. And Rose since my helmet will be too small for Jasper do you want it?"

She nods and happily takes it from my grasp and bops Aiden on the nose making him gurgle happily. "Let me introduce everyone. This is my boyfriend Emmett, his sister Alice and brother Edward and my brother Jasper. This is my dad Carlisle and you remember Esme." Rosalie stands next to me and points each person out individually. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you all, I'm Anabelle but you can call me Ana. And this is my son Aiden." I take Aiden's hand and wave it at the others making them smile. Even Jasper relaxed a little.

"Thank you for the bike ma'am" I tilt my head at Jaspers Southern accent and smirk. "It's not a problem I wasn't using her anymore. The papers are in the saddle bags in case something happens. There is also a spare key."

"Come on lets go inside." Rosalie takes my arms and pulls me slightly so I follow. I walk up the stairs carefully since the stone was slightly wet from the rain. Jasper seems to notice and places his hand on the middle of my back to steady me. I turn to look at him when we get to the top of the steps "Thank you" I then lean forward and place a kiss on his forehead since he was a step below me I was able to reach. 

He seems to grow embarrassed as I follow Rosalie into the house. "Esme you house is beautiful."

"Thank you sweetie"

Emmett takes my bag from me, I thank him and I suddenly feel a presence in my head so I start humming a random tune as if I was bored. I sit down and take Aiden's jacket off as well as my thick cardigan. "Oh, I almost forgot. Emmett, there is a box in the back of Baby. Mind getting it for me" He looks at me confused until I hand him my car keys. He disappears out the door and come back a moment later with the box. He then freezes when he realized he used his vampire speed when he wasn't supposed to. 

The others turn to me open mouthed when I don't react. I then decide to put them out of there misery and flick my wrist making the wilting flowers in the vase spring back to life. The petals and leaves becoming more vibrant and filling the room with a wonderful scent. 

"I'm a witch. I already know you guys are vampires. I also know about the wolves at La Push." Aiden starts fusing so I lean back and pull the front of my top down slightly on one side so I could feed him. The others in the room were still processing what I had said and done to really care that I had semi flashed them. That and they were vampires, they didn't need to feel embarrassed about seeing a human body. 

Now I just sit back and sing 'all is lost is found' under my breath and wait. It was a song my grandmother used to sing to Charlie and he sung it to me. Now it was my turn to sing it to my son.