16

The last week as a whole had been quiet apart from the occasional dealings with Bella. She would either come up to me or one of the Cullen siblings to ty and ask about Edweirdo's disappearance. I had practically moved in with the Cullen's to avoid her. Esme and Rosa loved having a baby in the house and didn't mind one bit. While Carlisle and Emmett were happy with seeing their mates so joyful. Alice loved having me around since I would design nails to match her outfits and charm them to not break and Jasper loved just simply seeing me and Aiden spending time in his space. A few of my things slowly being added to the room over time. It also meant we got to go on a few dates. We even brought Aiden with us on a date to the fair in Seattle so he could experience all of the colours.

Dad didn't seem to mind as I would either have dinner at home with him or he would come to the Cullen's. I didn't want him to miss out on spending time with his grandson but he understood why I didn't want to be around Bella at the moment.

It was now Monday and I knew that Edward was coming back to school today. I sigh heavily as I snuggle into Jaspers chest. I found a spell that would allow him to sleep, but it would only work on him since he was my mate. I sit up and smile down at his sleeping form. I brush some of his hair back before kissing his forehead and getting out of bed.

I sit down at my desk with Aiden as I breastfeed him and scroll through the orders I have to do. When Aiden is finished I burp him before getting him ready for the day. I dress him in a dark blue baby grown with black joggers and matching jumper for later so he wouldn't get cold. I lay him back down and get myself ready. I was only in my jeans and bra when Jasper finally wakes up. I chuckle at him as he sits up and rubs the sleep from his eyes. He had dried drool on the corner of his mouth and his hair stuck up at odd angles. I walk over and smooth his hair down and wipe the sides of his mouth. "Have a nice sleep?"

"The best. I don't think I ever slept this well when I was human" I supress a shiver at his morning voice. This was the first time I had ever heard it and his accent seemed more pronounced in his sleepy state. I kiss his head once more before continuing to get dressed. My full outfit was just a basic white tee-shirt with blue jeans and my old white high tops. I was feeling lazy so I was just going to wear a hoodie over the top anyway. While I was getting dressed Jaz used his speed to shower and change.

He came back and stood in front of me dressed in black jeans with a dark blueish grey hoodie, that I was definitely going to be stealing at some point. I smiled when I noticed the black cowboy boots sticking out from the bottom of his jeans. I grab his leather bracelet from the nightside and clap it around his wrist for him. It was a dark brown leather with the Cullen crest set into the centre. He smiles down at me before resting his forehead against mine and his hands come to rest on my hips. I wrap my arms around his neck and go to kiss him only for Aiden to start crying.

I groan in disappointment making Jaz chuckle at me. I walk over to my son and pick him up. He stops and snuggles his face into my neck. I smile and press a kiss to his head. Jaz grabs our school bags and along with Aiden's baby bag. "Come on, lets have breakfast."

My stomach grumbles in response making me blush. Jaz smirks and places his hand on my back, helping me balance as I walk down the stairs. Dad sees us and waves as he continues to talk on the phone. I walk over and kiss his cheek before passing Aiden to Jaz, who had set the bags down. I quickly fill dads flask with coffee and grab his lunch from the fridge. I place them into his black lunch bag and pass them to him. I point to the clock on the wall as I rush him out the door, pressing his keys into his hands as I do.

I close the door with a sigh and join my boys for breakfast before heading to school. Jaz wanted to drive today to I leaned back in the passenger seat and simply admired him. "I really don't want to deal with Bella and Edward today" I groan as I turn to look out the window, watching the trees blur into one. 

"You'll be fine. I'll be there the whole time, if you want out just say the world and we will go back to mine. I'm sure the others won't mind getting our work for us today." Jaz reassures me as he takes my hand in his and rubs small soothing circles on the back. I relax a little more as I turn to face him again, both of us listening to Aiden babble to himself. "Thank you Jaz. What would I do without you?" I say with a questioning smile. He gives me smirk in return "You would still be the badass mother and witch that you are now." I blush at the compliment and gently shove his arm, not letting go of his hand as I do. He chuckles and soon after we are pulling into the car park. 

I sign heavily but grab my things none the less and clip Aiden's harness on as I get out of the car. Emmett skips over making me smile when I notice he was pulling Rosa with him. The blonde tried to look annoyed but t was easy to see the love in her eyes at her husbands antics.

Jaz helps me put Aiden into his harness as the others great us, Emmett using my head as an armrest the whole time. I could tell that he wasn't putting much of his weight on me and I frown slightly. As thankful as I was it hurt that he was now afraid to hurt me just by being himself. Did Jasper have the same concern? I would have too see if I could find a way to make my skin like theirs so they did have to hold back from being themselves. 

The bell rings and we all go to class.